• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Related material on Change of Perspective (1 Viewer)

iTexter

HSC
For module A in school, we're doing Change of Perspectives as an Area of Study and it would really help if someone can recommend any good related material for an upcoming assessment I have. (Mixture of films and books/poems would be great)

bellezabub

HSC
I reckon you should have a look at 'My father began as a God' by Ian Mudie, it talks about the sons changing perspective of his father.

HSC
Uni Grad
Any teen film where there's like a rich, beautiful girl who lives like on the Upper East Side and rides in limos who thinks she's too good for an average guy from Brooklyn who works in a fast food restaurant and think she's some snobby bitch and not worth his time then something terrible happens to this girl and the guy just happens to be there and she leans on his shoulder for support then she realises he's a pretty cool guy and he realises she's not a complete bitch and then they fall in love etc.

HSC
Uni Grad
Or...

Some film where there's a guy who plays football, basketball or baseball etc. (i.e. the school jock) and his father is a total cunt who pressures him into entering Harvard and studying medicine then he meets this girl who is actually hot but she wears glasses and the makeup people make her hair ugly who's into weird music and clothes and she has had a crush on him since elementary school even though he's a complete tool then they become friends and he tells her how his dad does cunty stuff and his perfect life is actually shit then the he does something cunty to her and they stop talking to each other and he desperately tries to contact her but she just stares at her phone crying with her lesbian mother comforting her and telling her how all guys are shit then comes prom night and the girl attends and she goes up to the guy and he takes off her glasses and realises she's fucking hot then they kiss and she raises her right leg etc.

HSC
Uni Grad
Or...

Similar to above but instead the guy is a rebel who wears leather jackets and rides a motorcycle and smokes and drinks and does drugs and puts lots of gel in his hair and the girl is into him but he is only interested in sluts but the girl continues to pursue him because women are stupid like that and something shit happens to him and she is magically there to comfort him and they fall in lurve but then he does something cunty and they break up but on prom night he takes off her glasses etc.

cacrulz

HSC
I know this is heaps late and it's very likely that you've chosen a related text by now, but I have to recommend a jap movie, Confessions (告白, Kokuhaku) that came out earlier this year. It's absolutely fantastic! If only it came out earlier, I would have used it as my related text (I graduated in 2009). It's about a single mother who teaches at a junior high school whose daughter was murdered and she suspected someone from her classroom. And so the movie is shown from different perspectives of her, the students (including the murderer), etc... it's really scary how morbid some of the school children are... It's really interesting since there's no good or bad in this movie as everyone has their own motives for revenge/the way they act.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)