Related Materials for The Truman Show!! (1 Viewer)

amyj1710

HSC
Hey yo,

I'm doing Mdule A Elective 3 (image)... our main text is The Truman Show, now I've got an essay on The Truman Show due shortly and I urgently need some related materials... Having a little bit of trouble there. The question is:

'Compare ways in which the texts analysed in this module uses image to explore aspects of human experience.
In your response, make detailed reference to your prescribed text, and at least ONE other related text of your choosing.'

Apparently it was the question in the HSC last year, my teacher suggested 'Wish You Were Here' by Pink Floyd or 'Wag the Dog' but the rest of my class is using them so I need some different ideas... plus I've never come into contact with either of these so yeah might be a bit tricky.

Song lyrics would be good if possible but I'm up for anything... HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT PEOPLE!

Please help me... thanks heaps :)

Peace out yo :disco:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
My related text was "Glamorous" by Fergie. My teacher loved it, but apparently HSC markers prefer you talk about actual images, so if you want to use a song make sure to mention the music video too. I was able to use the music video for "Glamorous" well.

amyj1710

HSC
hey thanks for the idea, except the only problem is that i don't think i'm familiar enough with it to use it...

any other ideas?

cheers :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)