Related text: World of Warcraft? (1 Viewer)

TeamJ

HSC
Hi, the title says it all, as stupid as it sounds i found this on hsc online:

When you engage with a text you enter the world of that text for a short time. The rubric suggests here that in entering this world you may then experience and understand the possibilities presented by either belonging to, or being excluded from, the text and the world the text represents. For example, the online computer game World of Warcraft allows responders to interact in a virtual world with both the computer players and real players. When playing the game you belong to the online gaming community of players, your character belongs to a guild and you can set a home base or area to which your character returns or belongs. Due to the very interactive nature of this text, it is easy to understand how you can belong to a text.

And yes i am one of those sad sad people that spent 8 months of their life playing this game throughout year 11. But is it actually a text? lol and if so, usable!??
I've already got 2 very good related texts but this just kinda hit me when i saw it, a bit of controversy i know.

Cheers

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
yea man its even better if you draw and nice picture of your WoW characters and then write an informal piece telling the examiner about your level up.

Gussy Booo

Mathematics <3
HSC
yea man its even better if you draw and nice picture of your wow characters and then write an informal piece telling the examiner about your level up.
lmfao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2009vanp

HSC
well I'm using Halo as a text for sci fi, so it could probably be done, but can you really explain all the techniques that are used to create a sence of belonging?

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
My Druid got rejected from a clan called "Private Server Nubs".

I felt isolated and ostracized.

I ended up joining up on a private server. There are now no charges to play. I have now made new friends and have gained a sense of belonging. Yet this is quite a irony as i have no social life now. :uhhuh:

You can use this and thank me for your Band 6 :D

HSC
Yes there is a book on WARCRAFT!!! but the storyline goes before warcraft3, about how Illidan became bind and the reason why he was banished underground for a long time, also I think it talk about the orginals of the pohets as u probably remember as the crow in the game Warcraft 3, lol, don't really no how it relates to belonging but meh just bs...

q3thefish

HSC
LOLOLOLOLOLLOL.

more dps and dots dots

my god fail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)