• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

relationship between drunkenness and orgasms (1 Viewer)

mewmewchewchew

HSC
If a woman is drunk, will it affect her orgasm? How drunk does she need to be to the point where it becomes significantly less enjoyable/powerful if it does? Rapid decline the more drunk she becomes?

Same for men? (Pretty sure it applies, but I don't know about women)

=/

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
yeah, drugs and alcohol definitely affect one's ability to climax.

this one guy i was sleeping with, who is just the biggest scummy junkie alcoholic, he NEVER EVER came (even in a threesome with two girls). it was awful.
please, don't anybody have sex with someone if you're really fucked. such a chore.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
its harder to get it up, doesnt feel as good and takes longer to cum....but its still great because you are drunk and you are like WHOOOOOO! SEX IS GREAT!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i am curious as to why you were sleeping with him then a scummy junkie who is an alcoholic and also cant get off? and you even gave him a threesome with your friend?

haha girls really are dumb...i guess i need to find some dumb slut who will satisfy me even though i dont want to offer her anything at all.... hell she might have a hot friend as well and try to placate me with a threesome!

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
i am curious as to why you were sleeping with him then a scummy junkie who is an alcoholic and also cant get off? and you even gave him a threesome with your friend?

haha girls really are dumb...i guess i need to find some dumb slut who will satisfy me even though i dont want to offer her anything at all.... hell she might have a hot friend as well and try to placate me with a threesome!

i was severely undermedicated, as was my friend. i.e. we were batshit insane.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
im not sure about alcohol and girls climaxing. i just dont get drunk that often, and when i do im usually with my housemates and not with my bf. i do know however that some benzodiazepine drugs like temaze and opioid pain killers like tramal can severely.

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
some of u people make me sick, to slut around other guys having sex etcetc.
i wish u will all get aids/HIV. I wish you will have a doomed future. I wish you will get STD's. This just shows that you parents didnt teach you well enough. I hope through enduring all these hard times you will come out to be a more sensible, responsible and a good person. There is chinese saying that says, 'one will gain complete maturity at the death of their parents', if u think of this, this is true

boris

Banned
HSC
Arowana21 said:
i wish u will all get aids/HIV. I wish you will have a doomed future. I wish you will get STD's. This just shows that you parents didnt teach you well enough. I hope through enduring all these hard times you will come out to be a more sensible, responsible and a good person. There is chinese saying that says, 'one will gain complete maturity at the death of their parents', if u think of this, this is true
Yeah i agree

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Arowana21 said:
You know... I've read a lot of forum posts before... and alot of them with poor grammar and sentence structure... and I know it's rude... but this takes the cake... the entire cake!

boris

Banned
HSC
Teclis said:
You know... I've read a lot of forum posts before... and alot of them with poor grammar and sentence structure... and I know it's rude... but this takes the cake... the entire cake!
Oh the irony.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Arowana21 said:
like a chinese northriversmatt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)