relationships and schoolies (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
how many ppl have partners and are going separately - or together?

are you worried at all what he/she will get up 2?

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
im going with my gf up to newcastle with some friends. im not worried

jen23

ive got a bf, we're both at surfers, same week, just differnt hotels. i trust him 100% when it comes to cheating. i know he wouldnt ever cheat on me, especially cause im close by if he ever wants some lovin.. haha

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
Haha Anita brain...sorry skeets

wow Shmaka lives in Toon town too

concession

Respected Member
HSC
Different state, different mate

i'm single anyway

chuckles

im going up with my boyfriend and i admit i am kinda worried coz we only started going out b4 the hsc, but hopefully its all good we're staying in the same hotel so ill always be there if he's feelin frisky haha

Skeeta

HSC
hmm this thread just seems to be going totally off the track

enuf of teasing me already

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
I'm sharing a queen size bed with my girlfriend at schoolies. I would have really freaked out if we didn't stay together at schoolies though. I know she wouldn't have done anything to betray me - but it just would have made my schoolies less enjoyable.

MandiMoo

HSC
Me and my bf are going to seperate places but at the same time so theres less time spent apart.... it'll definatley be less enjoyable without him but he probably will be so pissed he will have forgotten i exist. lol. all joking aside i'm not worried, we've been together for 2 and a half years and the thought of someone else has never crossed my mind nor his, so were just having an end of year week with our buddys because we prolli wont see them us much as we'll see each other when school is over. Have fun everybody!!!

GSTARRAW

Goin with my mrs and others to byron week 2. I trust her, just not the alcohol + guys.
Alcohol is slut juice for females. All it does is make em open, stupid and vulnerable.

GSTARRAW

sarah_is_happy said:
Some guys really dont hold a high opinion of women do they?
hmmmmm
Straight women, yes. Drunk women, fuck no. Dumb hoes. That's how males get cheated on.

MandiMoo

HSC
As opposed to guys that cheat because they think there smart and can get away with it.. i disagree with ur opinion.. maybe u've had a bad experience but not all females are whores.

supergirl

HSC
i'm going to byron with a bunch of mates.
my boyfriend of two years is going camping on a different week with different people.
not worried at all, i trust him totally. besides, it'll just make it better when we see each other next ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)