Relationships are so complicated (1 Viewer)

JokerFace

HSC
I have been on and off with this guy for awhile now, It used to go well but now since we had a break i enjoy my time without him. I always want to be with my friends and go out to clubs and flirt with guys.
This guy really likes me but i dont know how to tell him i like to be alone without hurting him badly. I know i will hurt him anyways i just havent devised a plan. Anyone? :confused:

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
If you're not exclusive/official then I don't really think there's a need to "break things off" with him. You can still flirt with guys and not feel guilty or whatever if you're in this stuation.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Be ambiguous when you dump him. Don't say shit like "oh I wanna sex random boiz" because it'll both hurts his feelings and make you look bad. Tell him that your feelings aren't as strong as his anymore, something like that.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
I have been on and off with this guy for awhile now, It used to go well but now since we had a break i enjoy my time without him. I always want to be with my friends and go out to clubs and flirt with guys.
This guy really likes me but i dont know how to tell him i like to be alone without hurting him badly. I know i will hurt him anyways i just havent devised a plan. Anyone? :confused:
You need to show this guy respect by being honest with him. Possibly phoning him might be the best option, some guys would really hate to be face to face with a girl while she's dumping him.
1. Tell him that you hate to hurt him but in all honesty you don't care for him in 'that way' enough to be in the relationship.
2.You'd like to be friends but understand if he needs some time away from you to deal with his own feelings.
3.Thank him for his friendship and all the good times.
The end.
Never pleasant but in my experience always straightforward.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
You need to show this guy respect by being honest with him. Possibly phoning him might be the best option, some guys would really hate to be face to face with a girl while she's dumping him.
1. Tell him that you hate to hurt him but in all honesty you don't care for him in 'that way' enough to be in the relationship.
2.You'd like to be friends but understand if he needs some time away from you to deal with his own feelings.
3.Thank him for his friendship and all the good times.
The end.
Never pleasant but in my experience always straightforward.
Breaking up with someone over the phone is just pathetic imo.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I know a kid from the year below was given a note from his GF detailing why they are breaking up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)