Votes: 241 12.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,279 66.7%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.8%

• Total voters

*o*

HSC
i couldnt do my HSC without my gf, she means the world to me.

Pace_T

HSC
eforbes said:
My boyfriend and i had been arguing all through term three;
though some days were sentimental, they were exhausting.
He still wanted to be a 5 year old boy and go out and spend money. I wanted to concentrate, but also have the support i needed.
We called a break after the formal. But it all turned to shambles. :pain:
I definetely wouldn't recommend it.
It has ruined my study patterns and i have been a miserable wreck for the past two weeks.
If you do break up, still keep in the best contact. It has helped me alot.
Make sure you make them cry, and show some remorse as well.

Stay with your awful, and miserable boyfriends at least until the HSC is over.
It's one for support and some lovin'.

As one of my english teachers tried to explain to me that, The HSC is somewhat a similar experience to giving birth.
You nuture it for 9 months, then finally when it comes around. It's around for the rest of your life.
Look after yourself.
i disagree with your post completely, you.. you shithouse.

Pace_T

HSC
yes thank you for your esplanation mr meany. i tried to add in some reasoning, but i had a mind block

rachelmcdermott

HSC
Well just to put a spin on my HSC studies i actually got a boyfriend less then 2 weeks before the HSC. The reason for this was that we both liked eachother, he was one of my X's best mate but was i new him before they became close (again) so there was heaps of drama involved. He asked me out 3 weeks before the HSC and i decided i wasnt going to make any decisions until after it was over. But i ketp thinking about it n comtemplating it, all in all in was distracting me from studies so i asked him out and been focused ever since, he supportive, corny n rather fun. I think they work if u make it work BUT...

Last year when my X did the HSC, he cheated on me in the holidays i was devo'd, and tried to wait i tried really hard, but i couldnt do it n we broke up the night before his english exam, i no what a mole hey... I felt horrible for doing it, but i couldn't give him false hope n pretend i didnt no about it. So... it swings both ways.

back to study AGAIN

Zrap

glock9
HSC
rachelmcdermott said:
Well just to put a spin on my HSC studies i actually got a boyfriend less then 2 weeks before the HSC. The reason for this was that we both liked eachother, he was one of my X's best mate but was i new him before they became close (again) so there was heaps of drama involved. He asked me out 3 weeks before the HSC and i decided i wasnt going to make any decisions until after it was over. But i ketp thinking about it n comtemplating it, all in all in was distracting me from studies so i asked him out and been focused ever since, he supportive, corny n rather fun. I think they work if u make it work BUT...

Last year when my X did the HSC, he cheated on me in the holidays i was devo'd, and tried to wait i tried really hard, but i couldnt do it n we broke up the night before his english exam, i no what a mole hey... I felt horrible for doing it, but i couldn't give him false hope n pretend i didnt no about it. So... it swings both ways.

back to study AGAIN
This could be a ploy by your X, him and his mate could be doing this to get back at you for dumping him before his english exam, beware the day before the english exam!

katis104

loving each day =)
HSC
*o* said:
i couldnt do my HSC without my gf, she means the world to me.
aww yeah i reckon going through the hsc without my boyf would be a pretty weird experince...

like, i don't know about you guys, but sometimes its a bit hard to talk to people you see every day about your study... i know that during the year, i'd always whinge to him (poor boyf) because the girls at school would just get so competitive and try to bring you down...

i dunno... if i really felt like it, i'd do the hsc all over agin sans a boyfriend, then come back depressed in a years time at having done this crap called the hsc twice, and give a nice little comparison on it...

but i have a life... well, at least one post november 6 =)

danieyo

HSC
why wud you ?
rofl
you jsut need to figure out when to see eachothr and stuff and respect eachothers workloads. derh

theKINGisback

Banned
HSC
Well, I personally have been playing and peddling quite a few chicks during this period. So... No, I do not think that you should break up. I kept my 11 girlfriends.

D

doubleddorry

AEMillershore said:
Yeah at the Shore school 98% of us have girlfriends so yeah we've like got lives and stuff even during the HSC.
i herd u gott mifls

Grieg

HSC
nah definitely dump them...we at public schools cant afford keeping gf

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Grieg said:
nah definitely dump them...we at public schools cant afford keeping gf
i reckon ure lying. u mention something bout a public school every post u make

theKINGisback

Banned
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:

No, I don't beliebe you. I don't for some reason... like there is something that just keeps me from believing you?????
Dumb bitch... Give me your number so I tread all ova dat ziggy yo.!

Grieg

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
wtf?? why doesnt that number work...ive called it like 30 times and it jst goes "the number is disconnected." i better keep trying us public schoolers dont get many chicks

gnome8

HSC
Grieg said:
wtf?? why doesnt that number work...ive called it like 30 times and it jst goes "the number is disconnected." i better keep trying us public schoolers dont get many chicks
LOL
mate ur not for serious
fucking moron
guys like u go to a public skool outside the north shore for a reason mate...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)