Relationships in Uni? (1 Viewer)

wanzer123

HSC
N/A
miss-smexy said:
lol omg no way Wanzer. I think you two will last. You guys have been going out for like since... forever! and you two seem pretty steady.

Are you guys going to go to the same uni?
I think so too:)
n u r?

We''ll try get into the same Uni but not really so sure

Nelsonian

HSC
N/A
The relationship will not last. Drink the potent brew of lust and adventure that uni offers. Forget the past and your girlfriend. Luke the dark side is very powerful.

wanzer123

HSC
N/A
Nelsonian said:
The relationship will not last. Drink the potent brew of lust and adventure that uni offers. Forget the past and your girlfriend. Luke the dark side is very powerful.
We'll see

CUZ

HSC
N/A
Testpilot said:
Uni is anywhere between 10-30 hours a week (for full time). If this small amount of time is going to be troublesome for your relationship then there is other issues. Most people have relationships throughout uni, in fact it would be unusual for somebody to not have a relationship during the course of uni.

I honestly hate people like this. I can't have a relationship because of the HSC. I can't have a relationship due to Uni. The thing is HSC/uni/part time jobs have nothing on the pressures (e.g. time wise) of conventional career. If you can't cope with a relationship now get used to being a hermit.
well said :)

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
relationships are ALWAYS difficult, there will always be problems and stuff.. if you can't deal with them then accept a life of solitude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)