• fuck buddies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • being single

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
So everyone, which do you prefer and why?

I like long term relationships personally, but i've never had anything else, but i imagine i could quite enjoy the others too.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well only taking this from personal experience, I love a long term committed realtionship. Nothing better than knowing that you're going to share the rest of your life (or what should have been) with the person you wake up with and find yet another reason to love her.

~Dreamer

HSC
being single is my style right now, prevents headaches and limitations. plus you could have fun without someone questioning your every move

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
Asquithian said:
i mean ...we are young ...we are not settled...you can have relationships in which love is mentioned...being so young and vulnerable its also very easy to fall in love withsomeone who isnt exactly right for u

lemme guess... u talk from your own context with ur own experiences?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Asquithian said:
i mean ...we are young ...we are not settled...you can have relationships in which love is mentioned...being so young and vulnerable its also very easy to fall in love withsomeone who isnt exactly right for u
Thats a cynical view isn't it... Sure its good to have a bit of fun and not be tied down, but when you're with the most perfect person in the world for you, being with them is definitely not something that ties you down and removes the fun.

HSC
At such a young age I think long relationships are the worst, and that's after being in a perfect relationship for over a year with the perfect girl. I just think that someone is always bound to get hurt, and the longer it goes the worse it will get. Fuck around and have fun when your young and when your older fall in love and settle down.

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
pash n dash
pash n dash
pash n dash
pash n dash
pash n dash

:D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
ohwhenthesaints said:
At such a young age I think long relationships are the worst, and that's after being in a perfect relationship for over a year with the perfect girl. I just think that someone is always bound to get hurt, and the longer it goes the worse it will get. Fuck around and have fun when your young and when your older fall in love and settle down.
But you can't predict when that perfect person will come along... I met mine when I was 18 and she was the girl I was going to spend the rest of my life with... I didn't go out for it to happen but it just did.

But at the moment, I'm quite happy not being in any sort of relationship for the indefinite future.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i prefer singledom with a dash of flirt on the side

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
definetly pash and dash with no strings attached is wat i lik the most! im onli 17..im having fun coz life is short...get the most out of it b4 its 2 late...

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
blah .... im scared of commitment so single, pash/dash keep me happi :D

however, im planning to settle down at the age of 23 den married at 26 hhahah :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Asquithian said:
yeah i know...however im in a stable relationships...its nice :)
After reading the various threads... this girlfriend/boyfriend of yours seems to be very suspect... Lying about a girlfriend doesn't help you find one you know. Denial is bad for the soul.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's just a general feeling... plus the way you portray your opinions regarding women on here doesn't exactly inspire the greatest confidence. Because it is you afterall.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I think he gets it from just reading your threads. He does know how to read. Anyone who knows how to read can understand where he's getting these ideas from. You post about these ideas, you see. And then we all discuss what a jerk you sound like. I think that is why people question whether your girlfriend exists or not, because the way you talk about females is disguisting. You actually sound to me like a bitter, butch lesbian.
Ok, that's all I have to say on this matter.

And btw, long term, fully committed relationships all the way.

meshy

Asquithian said:
long term relationships can make you feel married...everyone is too young to have sooper dooper heavy serious relationships...
your chances of securing a virgin are decreased the longer you wait until "settling down", the longer you "stay young" ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Id only like to be a guy with only a few gfs, one of which hopefully becomes my wife and we live happily after that.

then again thats asking a tad too much i think :p

HSC
Long term relationships, the only way to fly! Personally I don't really see any of the others as an option (although I guess in the case of short term relationships, you don't really get a choice all the time), but that's just me. If it's not long term, I'd rather be on my own and wait till something that was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)