Votes: 0 0.0%
  • being single

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
yulia said:
I think he gets it from just reading your threads. He does know how to read. Anyone who knows how to read can understand where he's getting these ideas from. You post about these ideas, you see. And then we all discuss what a jerk you sound like. I think that is why people question whether your girlfriend exists or not, because the way you talk about females is disguisting. You actually sound to me like a bitter, butch lesbian.
Ok, that's all I have to say on this matter.

And btw, long term, fully committed relationships all the way.
Yulia, I think he sounds more like a boy who's been so mentally scarred from the love of his life in Year 1 at primary school dumping him before it even got to little lunch that he's just kept it inside and stewed over it for the last 12-16 years letting it grow consumingly inside him all this time.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Raiks said:
Yulia, I think he sounds more like a boy who's been so mentally scarred from the love of his life in Year 1 at primary school dumping him before it even got to little lunch that he's just kept it inside and stewed over it for the last 12-16 years letting it grow consumingly inside him all this time.
roflmao, little lunch :D

oh yeah, i agree

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ive been in 2 long term committed relationships (currently am in one) have been single (duh), had plenty pash and dashes, had short term relationships and been fuck buddies with someone....
and still...i prefer long term relationships, it gives me a sense of security.
yet i never hated being single etc....i enjoyed everyone one of those positions...but i love my boyfriend a lot, and thats why i love being committed, because of the love we share etc

lengstar

HSC
okay...at the moment i don't actually mind being single. i can do whatever i want...as with escape i can go dance however i want and not care how i look to other people. i like the flexibility of being single...plus my goals have changed, i don't need distractions.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I don't know how long it'll be before I want to enter another relationship... I guess it's just a matter of waiting and seeing.

I noticed when I was in a long term relationship, there was so much more freedom for the fact that when going out and that, there was no pressure or expectations except for the aim of having a great night of fun and laughs with the girl I loved and nothing else.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i've only had 1 real r'ship...n that was pretty long (8.5 mths)...i liked it, but it got a bit repetitive after a while (coulda always been him wanting 2 c me all d time)
i put short term r'ships...i like r'ships & all..but 2 long can get a bit boring (just from experience)
i've done a pash n dash...n dat wasnt all it was made out 2 b
i personally dun get d reason 4 fuck buddies....
single's good...but after a while, you can feel a bit of a need for someone (especially if you've got no social life hehhe)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
ohwhenthesaints said:
At such a young age I think long relationships are the worst, and that's after being in a perfect relationship for over a year with the perfect girl. I just think that someone is always bound to get hurt, and the longer it goes the worse it will get. Fuck around and have fun when your young and when your older fall in love and settle down.
i havent read that book before....

"wat losers say"

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
iambored said:
^^i think that's the way it should be. you only want to be with them, you feel so comfortable with them that you don't need anyone else, which leads to freedom because you aren't attracted to anyone else and you know they aren't either
Exactly, and there was no pressures in trying to look for someone, seeing if people were taking an interest in you.... there was no social politics at all, just times of fun and enjoyment.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i just think there r too many misconceptions about what is right/fun/unhealthy etc..

u r urself! sure u can take the chance and be wrong about everything and end up a nut case. but i doubt that

dont enter anything u dont want

always do what u want at the time (while considering others)- it might hurt the other person, but then ur doing urself no favours if u keep on making mistakes.

lengstar

HSC
GemmaHavok said:
Long term relationships are the best...
I don't think you can be in love with a person in any other circumstance and the best feeling in the world is love.
true that....

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
99% of all sexual encounters of mine end up like this.

Start out missionary. I take it at my pace. Slow with occasional fast pace but mostly slow so I can keep control over my semen. 10 minutes. 30 minutes. sometimes 45 minutes of great control. I can flip her over and get her in a doggy position and keep excellent control.

But what gets me is when a woman forces herself on top of me. They never ask. They jump up on me and grab my dick and shove it in them. Then they ride me like a freakin horse. They start out at fast speed and then ultra fast speed then demonic speed and finally possessed by the succubus speed. They're like writhing on me and I always cum within a minute. Usually i'll tell them im cumming but they wont get off and I have to grab my own dick and yank it out cause they are no help at all.

Does this happen to you? I think I can enjoy a woman on top but they have no patience. They just wanna shred your dick to pieces with Usian Bolt speed sport fyckin. Any of you ever have a woman on top that goes nice and slow? Is it possible? A woman being on top is like her basically raping you of your will to not get a woman pregnant. It's her primal instinct to get on top and force her will over you and force you to cum in them.

Im sure it's happened alot to men that women get on top and the man says "im cumming" and she sinks real low on his dick and traps his hips with her ass not letting him get up. Women are rapists.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
99% of all sexual encounters of mine end up like this.

Start out missionary. I take it at my pace. Slow with occasional fast pace but mostly slow so I can keep control over my semen. 10 minutes. 30 minutes. sometimes 45 minutes of great control. I can flip her over and get her in a doggy position and keep excellent control.

But what gets me is when a woman forces herself on top of me. They never ask. They jump up on me and grab my dick and shove it in them. Then they ride me like a freakin horse. They start out at fast speed and then ultra fast speed then demonic speed and finally possessed by the succubus speed. They're like writhing on me and I always cum within a minute. Usually i'll tell them im cumming but they wont get off and I have to grab my own dick and yank it out cause they are no help at all.

Does this happen to you? I think I can enjoy a woman on top but they have no patience. They just wanna shred your dick to pieces with Usian Bolt speed sport fyckin. Any of you ever have a woman on top that goes nice and slow? Is it possible? A woman being on top is like her basically raping you of your will to not get a woman pregnant. It's her primal instinct to get on top and force her will over you and force you to cum in them.

Im sure it's happened alot to men that women get on top and the man says "im cumming" and she sinks real low on his dick and traps his hips with her ass not letting him get up. Women are rapists.
women want dat child support for 18yrs ofc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)