• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Relationships/Sex with Ex's (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
if i wasn't with my bf now.. I'd prolly be sleeping with my ex.. we'd say we where going out but neither of us would feel like we actualy were.. He would say he loves me n stuff, but i know he wouldn't mean it even if he thought he did.

It's funny how a year ago i fell really hard for him but he liked someone esle and now he's fallen really hard for me and I love someone else...

olchik

HSC
I have never started the relationship afresh with my ex bf-s, it's strange.... I don't think that I will ever do that. But who knows?

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Him and I were coming closer a few mths after our breakup...but my gut feeling was that he's just having fun with me..and yeh of course the committment was gone with the break up...and i thought its not worth talking to some1 whos just using me...and yeh i feel tis not good cos after a break up u're in denial, and if i had kept that kinda relationship i felt i was cheating with myself, because at the end of the day, we wont be together at any cost...so better to let go... he was a dickhead anyway.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
AsyLum said:
The question thats really at the core of discussion is:

Why don't they make beer intravenous :(
good question, this is worthy of a thread

Spencer-Cruise

HSC
Relationship with ex-s, I wouldn't recommend it. I've been in and out of romantic relationships with my ex countless times. Actually, neither of us knows if we're just friends, or if there's more to it. The only reason we decided to take a 'break' was because she lives in Europe and US half the year because of her career, and I can't travel alot these days because of my own. If it wasn't for that, I'm sure we'd still be together. Like I said, if you're contemplating one, better not get entangled in one. And, like 'Tuggi3', I don't take my own advice either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)