religion 1 (1 Viewer)

cecil

can sum1 plz give me a quick, accurate n easy meaning of the 'dreaming'. please make it easy to understand. thanx!!!!

Kezza

The dreaming as a fundamental idea in Aboriginal cultures and societies
 the dreaming represents all that is known and understood by Aboriginal people and is at the heart of all Aboriginal cultures and societies
 the dreaming incorporates the past, present and future as a complete and present reality
 the dreaming is inextricably linked to the land
 the dreaming includes explanations of the formation of different aspects of creation
 the dreaming is communicated through art, song, dance, story, ritual etc

thats what we were given

bex

HSC
why get people to do the work for you?

Rahul

Dead Member
go and download some file(s) from the notes section. there is a lot of notes on dfreaming. also there is heaps on the net.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Kezza forgot one thing...

it was what was, what is, and what will be... its a circle.. like the circle of life kinda thing...

DC10

usually getting such questions in the HSC is better than getting the harder ones :D

i'll advise you guys to look back to the past papers and check what questions has been asked... i've done SOR1 last year and i correctly 'guessed' almos half of the questions (extended response) asked

Da14u2c

HSC
The dreaming is the foundation belief of the Aboriginals. The dreaming is like The Creation (Christianity) only their version of the story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)