Religion and Non-Religion - Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
These are my answers:

12. C
13. D
14. C
15. C
16. A
17. B
18. A
19. D
20. D
21. C

Eddie n

HSC
i had the same except for 14 i put d. not sure which is right though!

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah, that's one of those questions with 2 similar answers. Mmmm, except the problem with D is that it says "established ethical guidelines" which means that these guidelines by which the followers follow are most likely from an established institution, ie: a traditional religion, which means that the individuals are in fact not with a "non-religious worldview". This answer contradicts the question, so in my opinion it can't be D.

Eddie n

HSC
"established ethical guidelines" dont only have to be collected from a religious dimension and no it doesnt mean the individuals are not with a non-religious world view. They can still collect come ethical guidelines from religious world views while still being titled 'non-religious'

Also, religions dont only hav established ethical guidelines, an individual could gain ethics from other established sources.

it could be D...

Eddie n

HSC
"established ethical guidelines" dont only have to be collected from a religious dimension and no it doesnt mean the individuals are not with a non-religious world view. They can still collect some ethical guidelines from religious world views while still being titled 'non-religious'

Also, religions dont only supply established ethical guidelines, an individual could gain ethics from other established sources.

D is a high possibility...

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Oh I see, you have a point there. The question is a bit ambiguous I think since "established ethical guidelines" could be in relation to the transcendent or not which ultimately determines whether or not they are with a non-religious worldview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)