• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Religious affiliation (3 Viewers)

Which faith/religious tradition do you currently practice?

• Christianity

Votes: 536 38.1%
  • Judaism

Votes: 34 2.4%
  • Islam

Votes: 168 11.9%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 56 4.0%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 31 2.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 93 6.6%
  • None - I'm not religious.

Votes: 488 34.7%

• Total voters
S

Sheehan :)

Assasinator_2 said:
I believe in the religion of science.
Being a heavy scientist/mathematician, it makes it hard to believe both in a faith and in science at the same time.

Furthermore, I tend not to need the support of something that is unable to be proven and thus in my opinion completely fictional to acutally get me through life.

so you believe in scientology do u?................well u said that u do not believe in anythihng that cannot be proven right?...............but i am aware that scientologist believe that afta u die ur soul travels to the otha side of the univerese where it attains paradise in the form of a planet..................NOW CAN I ASK YOU?

has that planet been found.............has it been proven to exist..............i think not...............from my point of view i can see that religions like Islam, Christianity, etc all have religous scrolls and texts...........this is a form of proof itself................more than wat scientology can offer.................my friend u r a livin g breathing CONTRADICTION................THank u

S

im hearing all these stuff about ppl who dont believe in religion cause theirs no proof...........i dont wanna intrude on your beliefs but

religiosly we are nothing compared to god...........we cannot comprehend gods magnitude of power or his plans...............and the idea that there is no proof of god..(which is what the holy texts are for) is anotha example of faith.............u cant expect to be given the answers to the test(life)..............u have to work hard and believe and if god commands it u shall be given eternal paradise or eternal suffering.....................in the eyes of hindus, bhuddists...same as u have to believe and do good in this life so u can excel in the next

budj

HSC
Yes, the theory of causality. But I do not beleive, not in anyway or form to be offensive to those who do, that an external being controls the destiny of another.

lengstar

HSC
Sheehan :) said:
im hearing all these stuff about ppl who dont believe in religion cause theirs no proof...........i dont wanna intrude on your beliefs but

religiosly we are nothing compared to god...........we cannot comprehend gods magnitude of power or his plans...............and the idea that there is no proof of god..(which is what the holy texts are for) is anotha example of faith.............u cant expect to be given the answers to the test(life)..............u have to work hard and believe and if god commands it u shall be given eternal paradise or eternal suffering.....................in the eyes of hindus, bhuddists...same as u have to believe and do good in this life so u can excel in the next
and you need to learn to reformat your text in a way people will actually take you seriously so until then go preach to your imaginary friend. kthxbye.

S

lengstar said:
and you need to learn to reformat your text in a way people will actually take you seriously so until then go preach to your imaginary friend. kthxbye.

u cunt son of a b&%&.................ive chosen the laid back style and it looks like u have found nothing to critisize on my points so u attack my way of writing....get a life

lengstar

HSC
Sheehan :) said:
u cunt son of a b&%&.................ive chosen the laid back style and it looks like u have found nothing to critisize on my points so u attack my way of writing....get a life
Great christian you are mouthing off like that. I thought they were supposed to be above petty damnation but i was obviously wrong. Thats why i think christians are hypocrits. I read a passage from Psalms about not desiring material and token assessorises but the christian meeting was filled with vain people. Great work furthering your cause. *thumbs up
Your doing the christians proud and you have a great afterlife.

S

hahahahah Fuken dumb motha fuka..........when tha fuk did i say i was fuken cristian fuk wit............get ur fact right bfo u fuken speak fuk wit

S

lengstar said:
Great christian you are mouthing off like that. I thought they were supposed to be above petty damnation but i was obviously wrong. Thats why i think christians are hypocrits. I read a passage from Psalms about not desiring material and token assessorises but the christian meeting was filled with vain people. Great work furthering your cause. *thumbs up
Your doing the christians proud and you have a great afterlife.

ahhhh u fuken asian son of bitch got nuthin to say?.................CUNT.....kiss my brown ass

budj

HSC
When you swear what does that achieve? What are you trying to achieve

S

budj said:
When you swear what does that achieve? What are you trying to achieve

i agree theres no point in swearing......i just did it to piss that asian cunt off...lol

ScubaSteve

Christian Identity

I Believe in Jesus Christ through the Churches of the Aryan Nations & Christian Identity, although the only active church of that genre is the WTCOTC.

S

HoloHoaxVictim said:
I Believe in Jesus Christ through the Churches of the Aryan Nations & Christian Identity, although the only active church of that genre is the WTCOTC.

GOOD FOR YOU...............ARE YOU PROUD

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Mr. Sadam said:
what made u chnage faith.....?...really interested to know.
well i wasnt a serious christain or anything.........didnt really have a religion and so kind of moved on from there i suppose.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)