• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

religious justification of sex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Epiphany said:
why do people who have sex necessarily LIVE for sex?

i refuse to have anyone tell me that my first time wasn't meaningful and special, just because I didn't have a ring on my finger!

if sex is what sins about, then send me straight to hell.
That's just the evil western corruption speaking :p

googooloo

HSC
Okay...like you said they are my views....and maybe I should explain a bit more.

I think that:
--you should wait, i mean i have a boyfirend but we both undertand we must wait
--I don't tink it is just western culture that does those htings i never said it was just it appears more promonant, i mean it's all about the body image stuff and 'sex sells' you know?! I mean it's likea plague of the brain or boils you know and they become pussy and burst, that's what I htink anyways....i'd prefer personally to vomit and eat it back up with a tea spoon then have sex before marriage (copyright from deegs'o5)
--if you never get married then, well too bad

The idea is that youa re tested all your life in islam to proove your strength and love of allah (swt), and any temptations like gay-ness amsterbation, sex before marriage is all a test of that.

The idea is not to care really about those things, just do what all (awt) has prescribed for you, adn you will receive all things in the hereafter. So who cares if yu dont have sex in this life, because if you wanted a 1000 beautiful women to mate with you could have that in the hereafter, and in the hereafter you would not have the contrants of this life, meaning you would be able to have sex for as long as you wished and as many times in a row and with whom ever you wished. That's why you wit, or you don't at all cause you do not marry, but in islam it is seen as a man fulfills half his religious obligations by marriage. In islam sex (after marriage) is a must. You must do it as often as possible, and it is a beautiful thing, allah 9awt) m ade it so we coudl so we do.

allahu ukbar alhamdullilah.

allal knows what is best.

googooloo

HSC
Epiphany said:
why do people who have sex necessarily LIVE for sex?

i refuse to have anyone tell me that my first time wasn't meaningful and special, just because I didn't have a ring on my finger!

if sex is what sins about, then send me straight to hell.
I didn't mean that all ppl who have sex before marriage live for sex. Not everybody is strong in that area of life, and that is your sin, and you would not say send me to hell for eternity (now think about what that really means, forever), and if you were given a glimpse of hell you would hold your tongue, and your lust.

googooloo

HSC
Deus said:
What if you never get married?

pwah why wait? You only live once....

Read my long responce and you may understand, the thign about 100 women waiting for you is to you..I mean you live once here true, but you live forever in the hereafter.

HSC
googooloo said:
Okay...like you said they are my views....and maybe I should explain a bit more.

I think that:
--you should wait, i mean i have a boyfirend but we both undertand we must wait
--I don't tink it is just western culture that does those htings i never said it was just it appears more promonant, i mean it's all about the body image stuff and 'sex sells' you know?! I mean it's likea plague of the brain or boils you know and they become pussy and burst, that's what I htink anyways....i'd prefer personally to vomit and eat it back up with a tea spoon then have sex before marriage (copyright from deegs'o5)
--if you never get married then, well too bad

The idea is that youa re tested all your life in islam to proove your strength and love of allah (swt), and any temptations like gay-ness amsterbation, sex before marriage is all a test of that.

The idea is not to care really about those things, just do what all (awt) has prescribed for you, adn you will receive all things in the hereafter. So who cares if yu dont have sex in this life, because if you wanted a 1000 beautiful women to mate with you could have that in the hereafter, and in the hereafter you would not have the contrants of this life, meaning you would be able to have sex for as long as you wished and as many times in a row and with whom ever you wished. That's why you wit, or you don't at all cause you do not marry, but in islam it is seen as a man fulfills half his religious obligations by marriage. In islam sex (after marriage) is a must. You must do it as often as possible, and it is a beautiful thing, allah 9awt) m ade it so we coudl so we do.

allahu ukbar alhamdullilah.

allal knows what is best.

I tried, I really did, but it just gets too painful about half way through.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I wish I could jump on the "I'm religious and feel that I need to express my view even though noone cares" band waggon, but I not a dick head. Seriously, everyone beating that dead horse on religion looks like a dumb arse. This thread was a stupid idea, whoever made it is a clever troller.

googooloo

HSC
Ha-soooooooh!

I see, I understand the catholic dont give a f*** thign, I went ot a cantholic school you see, same-sex, all suffocation all da time you know. I have a cantholic born female firend too at my new school (public schools r so more interesting, i wouldn't be muslim without it), and she feels the same way as you. Well, so do i , so i understand u in part...did u get da private message?

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I do not believe in a 'hell' as such. I believe if you live in a morally corupt manner (sex is not in that category, sorry!), then you create your own hell on earth which carries on into the afterlife.

I think it's mad with the whole 'don't have sex on earth, you'll get a thousand chicks when you die'. The point of the afterlife is we don't crave physical desires (ie... sex), and we evolve spiritually. In my opinion of course.

I'm stumped on this one. God says "Sex is great, I'm all for it... but only when you're dead. Up in heaven, which you entered for not having sex."

He's a crazy one, that God.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
googooloo said:
I see, I understand the catholic dont give a f*** thign, I went ot a cantholic school you see, same-sex, all suffocation all da time you know. I have a cantholic born female firend too at my new school (public schools r so more interesting, i wouldn't be muslim without it), and she feels the same way as you. Well, so do i , so i understand u in part...did u get da private message?
You're such a pretentious idiot. You epitomise my opinion of the muslim community quite well.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
googooloo said:
Read my long responce and you may understand, the thign about 100 women waiting for you is to you..I mean you live once here true, but you live forever in the hereafter.

How about no?

HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
As a virgin and a Christian i look at my friends who are non-virgins and are christian and i just wonder how they justify what happened. i mean, God designed it to be special, to be enjoyed and to be between two people who love each other and who will be together forever ie husband and wife.
so for anyone who's a christian and has had sex, what's your view? whats your justification?

and for those of you who are still virgins, and are christians, how far do you go before you draw the line?
im interested in what people have to say..

prove it........................

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
prove it........................
have you even been reading this thread?
read the quotes from the bible on the first page. thats my proof.

for others they may need different proof. yet for others still they could have all the proof in the world and still not believe.

im directing this at christians; hence in the latter part you bolded it says so, FOR CHRISTIANS.
funny that!

enjoy your day.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Can you blame us for wnating some kind of proof or justification for what you're saying?
Personally, I believe that the bible was written as a from of entertainment by a group of people who wanted to see if people would fall for the bull they were spitting out. But that's just me...

You keep giving us quotes from the bible, fair enough, but that is only reference to a text which could have been fabricated by anyone.
All we want are some proofs on why what you're saying may be true.

And you will never create a thread that will remain chistians only. It just won't happen.

googooloo

HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
Can you blame us for wnating some kind of proof or justification for what you're saying?
Personally, I believe that the bible was written as a from of entertainment by a group of people who wanted to see if people would fall for the bull they were spitting out. But that's just me...

You keep giving us quotes from the bible, fair enough, but that is only reference to a text which could have been fabricated by anyone.
All we want are some proofs on why what you're saying may be true.

And you will never create a thread that will remain chistians only. It just won't happen.
ella already explained this...some will need other proof and soem won't like accept any. Now move along.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The word of a religious text is NOT proof.

I could write my own religious text and say just about anything in it! Oh its in my great religious text!! it must be true!

HSC
Yeah, if you believe in the bible (Or whatever other religious text), obviously you don't need any other proof, so it's pretty fruitless when those who don't believe demand proof other than that. I can understand the frustration given that you don't see it as a valid source (Nor do I), but you've got to accept that that's all that some people need, and as such they're not going to be able to furnish you with anything else, no matter how little you believe what they've said, and no matter how much you ask for hard proof of a non faith-based nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)