Religious Rites (1 Viewer)

cheeky_panda

HSC
Our teacher has said that the question will be quite straight out of the syllabus, as everything does. The question is how do you structure a good essay response on religious rites?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
cheeky_panda said:
Our teacher has said that the question will be quite straight out of the syllabus, as everything does. The question is how do you structure a good essay response on religious rites?
LOL.. of course the question will come straight from the syllabus, it can not come from anywhere else!!!

The simplese answer is to know the content, the syllabus and the marking criteria...red and I disagree on the concept of pre-writing/pre-preparing essays/responses as I think they lock you into a rigid unflexible answer under the new HSC structure. (I recommend my post here http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=43333)

My suggestion re your question is to prepare answers/responses under the syllabus points as oppossed to an writing an entire essay based on a past question or even worse, a guessed/"I reckon it will be this" question.
In reality, the simplest answer is to just answer the question as per the rubric they give you on the exam paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)