Remarks on Law LecturerS (1 Viewer)

sabgas

HSC
Hey guys!

This is more directed at older students in the UNSW faculty, but I was just curious to know what people thin of individual law lecturers. I've got Dr. Annie Cossins for my Foundations (Coursework) and Colin Fong for Foundations (Research).

Colin seems awesome, while Annie, I'm yet to have a view on her. For those who have had them, what to think of them?

Btw this thread is open for discussion on other Law staff.

Cheers!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
there's too many to form an informed view. UNSW also has a large pool of casual lecturers.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
It's perhaps not a good idea to have a big winge about teachers on the internet...for the risk that they may read this and find out who you are.

In response to your question, I havn't heard anything bad about Colin Fong or Annie Cossins.

sabgas

HSC
wheredanton said:
It's perhaps not a good idea to have a big winge about teachers on the internet...for the risk that they may read this and find out who you are.

In response to your question, I havn't heard anything bad about Colin Fong or Annie Cossins.
Oh I stress the point that this thread wasn't for bitching about staff. I just wanted to know what makes them tick, and what do they appreciate sorta thing.

santaslayer

HSC
A way to laud certain lecturers...

i go to uow and my name is christopher tang. i think all my teachers are sexy...

i hope i get sexy marks now...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
I have Prue Vines, who wrote the prescribed text. I don't know if that's a good thing or the worst scenario ever lol.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Mr Skinner is a decent contracts lecturer - he knows (and enjoys) the material. He is English and a little eccentric, but he's good.

Unfortunately the best contracts lecturer in the faculty, Mrs Stone, went off to teach high school maths - a great loss indeed.

On the upside, the worst contracts lecturer in the faculty, Mrs Gail Pearson, went off to teach at the University of Sydney :)

sarevok

HSC
mr EaZy said:
i heard a rumour that not all contracts 1 lecturers are boring- is there any truth in that?
absolutely. i have norman laing, he's fantastic :) he only teaches a couple of classes tho

phrred

HSC
david browns the bomb, neva had him nor do i do law but seen him on TV heaps, 4Corners and ABC news

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)