Renting around UNSW (1 Viewer)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
None come to mind to really avoid (minus the inner-city places like Redfern). You need to becareful everywhere (especially Kingsford) at night of course, but that can apply anywhere really. I'd be more worried about finding decent flatmates/neighbours than the suburbs.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
my friend told me on his tour around kensington one of the sharehouses he came across was actually the living room sectioned off by a curtain. You call that a room!?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Have you looked at the New College Village? I'm not sure whether they've opened yet but it would be perfect for a post-grad like you.

Jehnaier

HSC
New College Village should be opening soon, I believe. The aim was for the start of 2009.

sunny

meh.
HSC
tbh I'd avoid all the suburbs around uni...hear too many stories of people getting rolled...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
NCV seems to be the place for you, but I think most offers have been made there. I'm at New, and it seems to me from everything I have seen to be a good place to head to. As for suburbs, I spent most of summer living in Kingsford. I've never had a problem - just make sure you're ont he west side of Anzac Pde. It's a rather nice area there.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
in short: they're about a billion times better than the gong (and yes i grew up in the gong).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)