Repeating HSC at age 21 (1 Viewer)

WhiteOuts123

HSC
When I did my HSC I didn't try at all. I never studied and probably played games too much. Didn't check my marks either. To top that off, I'm not very intelligent. Recently I told myself I could probably have done better if I had actually tried, so I think I might do it again. I think I might do biology too. I've read you don't need to be too smart to go OK at that (could I go ok with mass study, rote memorization with flashcards, etc? I know the basics of cell theory and evolution and some other things from reading on the internet)

TAFE has something called the Tertiary Preparation that I'll look into.

Has anyone heard of anyone repeating the HSC at such a late age? Most of you are Asians with high IQs so probably not.

Thanks.

Pyrobooby

HSC
There's international students who come at around 17~19, not 21 though.
Umm, what kind of ATAR are you aiming for?
You should look at the syllabi's on the subjects you're looking at on the board of studies site.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
I would look at mature age entry (can't remember the exact age) and looking at doing foundation studies (at a uni or TAFE's TPC)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
It's not unheard of, a girl in my year repeated the HSC and she was 22 last year. It took a little while for her to fit in but she ended up being pretty cool. So you can go back and redo the HSC if you want to.

suling

HSC
It's not unheard of, a girl in my year repeated the HSC and she was 22 last year. It took a little while for her to fit in but she ended up being pretty cool. So you can go back and redo the HSC if you want to.
I was just about to be like "wow, that happened at my school too!". Then I realised that we went to the same school. :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)