Replacement UAI/Year 12 Certification (1 Viewer)

Andi0390

HSC
I plan on transferring and one of the places I am applying is directly to university of Wollongong.

Apparently I need submit documents of my year 12 and UAI. I haven't lost my documents but they are in a box somewhere in a storage unit in Australia and I am in New Zealand.

The ACT BSSS says that they do not re-issue certificates but they do offer a transcript of results, does anyone know if this will have my UAI and if it will be able to be used for application purposes?

Thanls.

brad616

HSC
I plan on transferring and one of the places I am applying is directly to university of Wollongong.

Apparently I need submit documents of my year 12 and UAI. I haven't lost my documents but they are in a box somewhere in a storage unit in Australia and I am in New Zealand.

The ACT BSSS says that they do not re-issue certificates but they do offer a transcript of results, does anyone know if this will have my UAI and if it will be able to be used for application purposes?

Thanls.
It wont have your UAI and if your UAI was so bad then its probably best that you realise now that university isnt the right place for you especially if you are this disorganised.

Andi0390

HSC
It wont have your UAI and if your UAI was so bad then its probably best that you realise now that university isnt the right place for you especially if you are this disorganised.
Actually I have contacted them since and it does have my UAI on it. Maybe you should try not to give misleading information.

I feel I am suited to university and just because my year 12 certificate is in another country does not make me unorganised - its not the type of thing I am going to carry around while backpacking.

Fortunately the universities have direct access to UAI records, so I don't need to send a copy through.

I find university is the right place for me, as I am enjoying all my classes and easily passing. I assume your hostility in your reply is because of the responses to your thread in transfers - I think this is immature behaviour, and its a little rich saying that university may not be the right place for me coming from you who already has a fail on his record. I made multiple efforts to help answer your question but you seemed to refuse to listen to anyone, constantly re-posting for no valid reason.

Please reconsider your forum etiquette.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)