!!!!!report Help!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

ryan011086

!!!report Help!!!

undefinedhey guys!!!!!!!!

im writing my report and i have a whoole list of questions to answer and some of them i have no idea what i have to write for them, like i have no idea on my intended audience, i mean i think we are all writing to impress the markers are we not? but i dont think they will like that. and just for anyone else out there who wants an idea of what the report is like these are the 13 questions we got for it..

.[U]1. Explanation of Choice of Title of Major Work, [/U]

2.Statement of Intention of my Major Work,

3.Statement of Intention of my Major Work

4. Outline of the Intended Audience

5. Outline of the purpose of my Major Work

6. Outline of the Key Concept(s)

7. How these Key Concept(s) are realised

8. Reflection on Originality of my Major Workd in my Major Workoncept(s)

9. Explanation of the relationships of concepts, structure and technical and language features and conventions

10. Impact of Key Texts on my Major Work

11. Impact of Mentors and Other Voices on my Major Work

12. How my Major Work emerged from the knowledge, skills and understandings I have gained from the Preliminary and HSC Advanced and Extension courses.

13. Annotated Bibliography

yeah so if n e one can help me in any way it would be much appreciated...thanx ryan011086

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
gosh, I only WISH I had these questions to help me write my report! What are you stuck on? These seem pretty self-explanatory. Basically, the report is about your PROCESS rather than your FINAL work. So you have to talk about your audience, your purpose, your ideas and how they developed, and texts/composers which helped develop your major work, how composers/mentors impacted on your major work.

So that's basically a shortened version of those questions. You should just answer each of those questions and put it into report format.

Hope that helped :)

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
ARE U KIDDINING?! I'd love to have questions to answer! We just got told "write a report"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)