Report (1 Viewer)

sl3epyAZN

HSC
Ok in section 3 paper 2 of English Standard, I needed a text of my own but my teacher told us we didn't need to and therefore didn't give us much choice but to bullshit one? Do u think we can get compensated for that? Insult of the teacher's mistake we were unable to achieve the desired essay we wanted in section 3? Has it happened to anyone? And what should i do? Or just leave it and hope for th best?

Datto120

HSC
Your saying that your teacher TOLD you that you did not need a related text:mad1:
I have no idea how on earth that could of happened considering in your yearly half yearlys and trials you would of been asked for your related text. And you also should of had an assessment where you had to choose your own related text :confused:

joesmith1975

In front on my computer not doing I should be doin
HSC
sl3epyAZN said:
Ok in section 3 paper 2 of English Standard, I needed a text of my own but my teacher told us we didn't need to and therefore didn't give us much choice but to bullshit one? Do u think we can get compensated for that? Insult of the teacher's mistake we were unable to achieve the desired essay we wanted in section 3? Has it happened to anyone? And what should i do? Or just leave it and hope for th best?
wat u expect his asian :p

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
give him a break, unlike ur high class schools, theres must schools were teachers are just lazy and ignorant or just plainly stupid. If i havnt looked at past HSC English paper 2, i wouldnt have known that most of the time they ask you for 2 supplementary texts for section 3 which my teacher said u only needed one. So as you can see, students arent always at fault

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
as stated by everyone else it would have been really difficult not to know that you needed a related text, what with the trials,assessments, past papers and an entire term's worth of work.

if such a teacher exists that specifically told you not to even think about putting a related text in and the entire class does bad i think you might be able to get some kind of compensation, but i doubt it would be easy.

sl3epyAZN

HSC
section 3. ways of living for standard. in the trials we didnt require one and i asked him if we need one and he said no.. and this teacher when i was doing a hsc assessment speech he fell asleep in every speech.. and also people cheated in the assessments and yet he doesn't give a shit. whole year we did nothing... so most of my infos was from bored fo studies. i knew all the ones required text but not section 3..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
sl3epyAZN said:
section 3. ways of living for standard. in the trials we didnt require one and i asked him if we need one and he said no.. and this teacher when i was doing a hsc assessment speech he fell asleep in every speech.. and also people cheated in the assessments and yet he doesn't give a shit. whole year we did nothing... so most of my infos was from bored fo studies. i knew all the ones required text but not section 3..
section 2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)