Report? (1 Viewer)

reboulle

HSC
Anyone started their report and have some tips?
I am seriously struggling to sound articulate in it >_<

Fenwickinho

HSC
Haven't started it yet.

Has the teacher given you any guidelines/questions to follow? If so, just make sure you follow them. Your initial proposal and viva voce notes will come in handy aswell..

reboulle

HSC
Yep the teacher gave us a guideline sheet. I'll look at the notes for the viva, etc. Now I just have to get all the information down in a logical way that sounds good. Hopefully spending time on it will fix that. :read:

stF-vampyre

HSC
haha ahey dont feel bad, my reports due next friday and none of my research ahs been ALL that helpful- cause ive only written like 2500 words!
-_- so annoying.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
we didn't even get one.

seriously, we're like um..isnt there supposed to be another assessment task? and our teachers like oh, hmm.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
same, anyone got an outline that i can follow please i have to have it for thursday and my teacher will not help me with my MW or anything. It is really annoying please someone an outline please.

Tanya08

HSC
:mad1:urgh
My extension two teacher didn't even know what the course was ABOUT. It's her first year doing it and I have NO IDEA what to do in this report. :bomb:

SCREWED

Parso13

HSC
Does anyone have a copy of the assessment? Someone somehow managed to mail mine to another city, when they confused two different piles of work

boganxcore

HSC
anyone have any idea what my teacher wants when he says 'explore the development of concepts and their links to research thus far'?? i have no idea what he means by the 'development of concepts'.. thanks.

catherinet

HSC
Ours is due after trials, so i'm not allowing myself to think about it until then. lol.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
anyone have any idea what my teacher wants when he says 'explore the development of concepts and their links to research thus far'?? i have no idea what he means by the 'development of concepts'.. thanks.
'development of concepts' is basically asking how your research influenced your work and decisions you made in the work. the whole PROCESS thing

boganxcore

HSC
alright cool thats what i thought.

lucky you catherinet, i havent even had a chance to start studying because of all this fucking english shit. fml.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)