Request: Does anyone have past papers for ECON1202/Quantitative Analysis? (1 Viewer)

NBGHHS

HSC
/title

If you do, please send me an inbox. I really want to be doing past questions rather than tutorial/textbook work which is in no way indicative of how the finals will be.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
/title

If you do, please send me an inbox. I really want to be doing past questions rather than tutorial/textbook work which is in no way indicative of how the finals will be.
Actually, you be surprised that lecturers sometimes use homework questions for exam questions. They do that to test if people actually do their homework instead of just doing past papers only.

Regarding papers, I don't have it but I will ask a friend who did it last year if he does.

NBGHHS

HSC
Actually, you be surprised that lecturers sometimes use homework questions for exam questions. They do that to test if people actually do their homework instead of just doing past papers only.

Regarding papers, I don't have it but I will ask a friend who did it last year if he does.
I do the homework questions regardless. It's just that i heard the final exams are on a completely difference scale and I would like some sort of indication :L

Thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)