Request: Essay questions on MEGAcities (1 Viewer)

Dammit

There's a good chance that this years Urban Dynamics essay will be on megacities so I'm trying to get some essay questions to answer.

Thanks for your help

tee

Our teacher went through the syllabus and made up questions on the areas that havent been asked yet, so for mega cities he came up with :

Describe the challenges of living in a mega city in the developing world and examine the roles of government and non government organisations in meeting these challenges.

Hope that might help

Girly

Do uz recommend writing and learning an entire essay on this point seeings as theres the greatest chance that this will be the question or should we just write up a plan?

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
it depends on the individual, i just practive writing extended responces, the more i write the better it gets i spend 25-30 minutes on each responce insteard of 36 min. i dont use any plan but in the exam BOS recomend to use a plan.

jerseyanna

well last years paper looked at world cities and the role and operation of these cities within global networks so there is a good chance it will be on mega cities and i guess their challenges......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)