[Request] Notes (1 Viewer)

TayakoChan

HSC
I need some notes on these questions:

Many animals that have been introduced into Australia have caused problems. Select one of these animals and outline the nature of the problems that their introduction has caused.

Select one of Australia's major physical features and outline how it illustrates Australia's uniqueness.

Australia is said to be rich in natural resources. Outline some of the most significant of these resources and discuss their relative importance to the Australian economy.

Select ONE natural hazard that affects Australia and outline the geographical processes involved and the impacts of the hazard on Australian communities.

THIS IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH SCHOOL WORK AND/OR ANY TYPE OF TUTORING. I AM MERELY STUDYING AND OBTAINING NOTES FOR MYSELF. THIS IS FOR PRIVATE AT HOME HOLIDAY STUDY.

ALLLICE

HSC
TayakoChan said:
THIS IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH SCHOOL WORK AND/OR ANY TYPE OF TUTORING. I AM MERELY STUDYING AND OBTAINING NOTES FOR MYSELF. THIS IS FOR PRIVATE AT HOME HOLIDAY STUDY.
so u made these questions up on ur own :rolleyes: ...right

u could ....i dunno...develop some research skills and type a few things into google :eek: or....better yet...visit the library

trust me..if u learn how to research stuff on ur own now you'll be better off in the long run

TayakoChan

HSC
No, I bought a text book and I'm privately using it at home.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
What's the point if you are just asking for the notes.

747captain

HSC
N/A
Well obviously, you enjoy georgraphy. My advice for you:
  • Read through your school textbooks regularly and make notes from them first.
  • Research anything you want to further clarify using the net (Google) or the library.
Remember, don't get to carried away with outside school work. Eventually, you'll reach a stage where u hav so much schoolwork that u will just be mentall and physically exhausted. Im guessing ur in year 9 or 10?

Believe me, work gets so much in years 11 and 12 that every minute of free time counts. I really thick you should enjoy life whilst u can.

If you really want to extend ur knowledge in geography, try the following:
  • National Geograpic Channel
  • Discovery Channel
  • Get out and see the world. I.e. Go on an overseas trip to another country for a week or two (with ur family) and just explore.
Seriously, travel is the best way to broaden ur knowledge in geography. I have been lucky enough to travel around the the world many times with my parents, and I am telling you this through first-hand experience.

Cheers
Rusty

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
747captain said:
Believe me, work gets so much in years 11 and 12 that every minute of free time counts. I really thick you should enjoy life whilst u can.
I strongly agree with this. The questions you have there seem to be from the year 11 syllabus anyway? They also slightly overlap with some of the year 12 syllabus, but I think I remember these specific questions from year 11 (or damn, is it actually what you're doing now in year 10 :confused:).

Well if you want some sort of a lead, the Great Barrier Reef should be able to cover most of those questions, so look up notes on that. Natural impacts on the GBR should also be able to cover the last question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)