Requesting Exams Scripts (1 Viewer)

dp624

HSC
So it seems that UAC has not responded to the Privacy act query.
What do you suppose I do in contacting/reminding them? Should another letter be written, or would I call them?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
It might be easiest to just call them to ask whether they have received it and whether a response will be forthcoming.

Don't say anything else to them. If they try to deal with your query over the phone, ask for a written response.

dp624

HSC
Any news DP?
Oh, I'm really sorry, it's slipped my mind. I'll try to ring them next time I get home before 5 (probably don't work on weekends or after 5?)

EDIT: damn, i got home at 4:35 pm today, and the office closes at 4:30pm. Probably I'll have to either email them, or I can call them on Thursday arvo.

UPDATE: called them today, they say they'll call me back sometime

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Any news DP?

I have become quite immersed in another project which I think will (if successful) outflank much of what we originally discussed in this forum.

dp624

HSC
Argh, no reply from them at all. I'll call them again tomorrow to recheck...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Any news DP?

I have become quite immersed in another project which I think will (if successful) outflank much of what we originally discussed in this forum.
Hm, very nice James.

I am looking forward to seeing that new project that you are working on and helping out whenever and wherever I can be of help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)