Requesting some help for Module B speeches (1 Viewer)

Sinni

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, jumping right in, i have an assessment task coming up in a few weeks and i am currently preparing my essay. I am going to use Sadat, Keating and Bandler's speech with themes of unity and peace and reconcilliation and i intend to go with the 3 body paragraph structure. I am currently working on my Keating's paragraph and i seem to have difficulty finding relevant analysis for peace and reconcilliation, i think most of my paragraph right now is about unity, and i lack the other theme :( . Are there anyone that have done the speech and are willing to spare some time to help me out!, Thanks in advance!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Do not structure your essay by speeches = lack of depth

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Have a look at my sample in my essay sale thread in my signature, it might have something about keating.

Sinni

HSC
N/A
No.

Do not use this structure:

Intro
Body 1 (speech 1)
Body 2 (speech 2)
Body 3 (speech 3)
Conclusion

Well, i firstly intended on using the structure, 123 123 .. but the thing is, writing 6 topic sentences, and 6 everything else. Wouldnt this structure benefit me because i can squeeze in more analysis? and i dont trust myself writing 6 topic setence and everything else.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, i firstly intended on using the structure, 123 123 .. but the thing is, writing 6 topic sentences, and 6 everything else. Wouldnt this structure benefit me because i can squeeze in more analysis? and i dont trust myself writing 6 topic setence and everything else.
Unless specified by the question, don't include three speeches in an essay, focus on a four paragraph structure with two speeches analysed in detail. For Keating, consider other themes besides national unity, for example, he advocates for the importance of peace, the importance of commemoration of past sacrifices-which makes us treasure peace even more, consider what does the unknown soldier symbolises, consider how Keating is using the past as a platform to ensure Australia prosper in a peaceful way well into the future. Hope this helps:) The dichotomy between what is lost and what can potentially be gained is quite a strong and interesting one to examine further.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I used this structure:

Idea 1 (Speech 1)
Idea 1 (Speech 2)
Idea 2 (Speech 1)
Idea 2 (Speech 2)
Idea 3 (Speech 1)
Idea 3 (Speech 2)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)