Required Documents for Non-Award Application (1 Viewer)

Muzzaw

HSC
G'Day All,

I need to apply for Non-Award study (late, I know) and I need these two documents:
  • Advice of uai from uac.
  • HSC Record of Achievement.

I believe these were supposed to be mailed to me but I never recieved them. What numbers do I need to call so that I can get copies of these documents ASAP?

Cheers.

Muzzaw

HSC
I plan on transferring to Chiropractic. I got a uai of 83 but the cut-off is 83.45.

Would there be any way of me getting directly into Chiropractic without having to do a year of Non-Award study?

Cheers.

X

xeuyrawp

Muzzaw said:
I plan on transferring to Chiropractic. I got a uai of 83 but the cut-off is 83.45.

Would there be any way of me getting directly into Chiropractic without having to do a year of Non-Award study?

Cheers.
Why didn't you go into a BA or a BSc from UAC? :S

No, you can't go directly into Chiro, but you can go into a BSc, which will allow you to do some units required in the Chiro degree.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Muzzaw said:

Cheers.
not too sure about chiro. but i can give you an example of what to do.

i want to bcomm- accg, which has a cutoff of 86.30. i receieved 85.50. what i would do is to do bcomm, which has a cutoff of 85.00. in first yr commerce degrees, the subjects are very similar, so i would plan to chose subjects the best i could as if i was doing bcomm- accg. and then transfer into bcomm- accg, if i can get the marks i need.

i would try to do something similar for yourself.

find the degrees what you have the cut-off for, enroll in them, transfer.

hmm...not sure if it isn't too late to enroll in a degree now though :s

edit:
maybe a degree like these will allow you to do chiro subjects:
300517 B Science 75.55
300518 B Medical Sciences 80.15
300520 B Health 75.20

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
From memory the B Sci would allow you access to some of the science subjects, but not the CHIR cores, but nonetheless useful and cheaper (now) than the Non-Award.

And as far as i know, if you didnt receive those documents, that would mean you didn't get your HSC/UAI results mailed to you?

Muzzaw

HSC
AsyLum said:
And as far as i know, if you didnt receive those documents, that would mean you didn't get your HSC/UAI results mailed to you?
Correct.

Which numbers should I ring to fix this?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah, you're looking at UAC, so try the above links and try and find an answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)