Required: English HSC Marker as Tutor for two people (1 Viewer)

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
I want a tutor (HSC Marker) for English Advanced and English Extension over STUVAC who will help me mainly with essay writing.

Does anyone know of a tutor who they have or had past experience with and that tutor would be able to help me?

thanks

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
Mate, you're going to be hard pressed to find an HSC marker at such short notice! But don't worry, because there are plenty of tutors who can help you out with essay technique; you don't need an HSC marker just for that! Feel free to PM me for more details, if you are interested.

jessoratio616

HSC
N/A
Hello,

I am a certified teacher, and I'd be happy to help you with your English essays. I offer e-mail tutoring. Typically, the way this works is a student sends me his or her essay through e-mail and I proofread it as soon as I receive it. Your paper would be checked for grammatical errors, including verb tense, sentence structure, and spelling. The thesis statement and document body would be proofread, ensuring effective written communication from the writer to the reader. You would have your paper back, completely edited with comments, within 24 hours (usually a lot sooner than 24 hours, though).

My fees are $25 to edit a 3-5 page essay
$40 to edit a 6-10 page essay.

If you would be interested in the service that I provide, feel free to send an email to jessoratio@hotmail.com so that we can schedule arrangments.

I look forward to hearing from you!

- Jessica Oratio

X

xeuyrawp

jessoratio616 said:
Hello,

I am a certified teacher, and I'd be happy to help you with your English essays. I offer e-mail tutoring. Typically, the way this works is a student sends me his or her essay through e-mail and I proofread it as soon as I receive it. Your paper would be checked for grammatical errors, including verb tense, sentence structure, and spelling. The thesis statement and document body would be proofread, ensuring effective written communication from the writer to the reader. You would have your paper back, completely edited with comments, within 24 hours (usually a lot sooner than 24 hours, though).

If you would be interested in the service that I provide, feel free to send an email to jessoratio@hotmail.com so that we can schedule arrangments.

- Jessica Oratio
Jesus Christ. You charge more for editing an essay than professional editing companies!

Armenikum

HSC
jessoratio616 said:
Hello,

- Jessica Oratio
lol @ your customers. Are you for real? Email tutoring? and with those prices?
Now i HAVE seen everything.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Armenikum said:
lol @ your customers. Are you for real? Email tutoring? and with those prices?
Now i HAVE seen everything.
Except the date of the thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)