Resident Evil for DS? (1 Viewer)

orange.chocolat

Nerdfighter.. FTW
HSC
I've had this for a while but no one I know really plays video games so I have no one to vent my disappointment to. I have tried, but usually am given odd looks.

SO, my point.
Was anyone else disappointed at the quality on DS? I heard it was good on other platforms, and I thought the movies were amazing, but now that I have it, I think it's kinda crap.
Why?
The graphics are, well, shit
The camera angles are confusing
It's incredibly hard to kill the zombies when you have undead crows eating your eyes
And other things that I'm sure will come to me later.

Anyone else feel the same?

orange.chocolat

Nerdfighter.. FTW
HSC
Exactly what I did. I picked it up a few days later to see if I'd feel any different.

I was wrong.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
The crappy camera and controls made me stop playin within 1 minute.
*deletes resi evil*

Dementiums kinda ok, but im on a castlemania high right now.

...and speaking of Metroidvania, omg there needs to be a new Metroid sidescroller for ds!

orange.chocolat

Nerdfighter.. FTW
HSC
Hmmm might go search for Dementiums.

I attempted to play resident evil again tonight.
Still completely disappointed.
You never know if there's something somewhere to find. You have to click on every.single.thing. And why don't the zombies die (again) when I'm obviously stabbing them? argggggg. And then I die and have to start allllll over again.

And the music is creepy.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
I couldnt agree more with you. Put it down after 10 minutes, I mean I wasnt going to play a game with such tacky controls and such shit dialogue. Don't know why it is rated so highly by some sites.

Dementium is good but you're basically walking through doors most of the time. Was scared shitless when I was playing past midnight with the headphones turned right up and a zombie jumps at you from the dark. :D

orange.chocolat

Nerdfighter.. FTW
HSC
Hah, when I started to play resident evil it was really late at night and I was home alone and I was completely freaked out. Then I eventually found the game humourous because of the total crapness.

I must look for this Dementium. Seeing as I'm going to have just under 4 months to do nothing, I might as well stock up on video games.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
4 months eh? In that case, get all 3 castlevanias and pokemon d/p/platinum!!!

And i played resievil ds a couple of nites ago, i wont play it again, it sux so much.

orange.chocolat

Nerdfighter.. FTW
HSC
I'm not much of a Pokemon fan, I have to say. I tried it once but just got confused when my cousin was telling me what to do all the time. I think my sister's got though, so I'll give it another shot.

Hahha I always pick it up again just to see if it'll get any better, but it never does. Ever.
Gahhhh waste of my money. Though, I only paid $25. ....maybe I can sell it back...or trade it along with another shit game. Possibly Jam Sessions. God, that game sucks so much.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
I've wasted 40 hours with Diamond. I want my 40 hour hours back. :D

Can't be stuffed playing it now after beating the Elite 4.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
If you're looking for games to fill time, there's a thread around here somewhere with a list of good games. I think the thread title is "essential DS games" or something to that effect.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Dr. Oyster said:
I've wasted 40 hours with Diamond. I want my 40 hour hours back. :D

Can't be stuffed playing it now after beating the Elite 4.
lol noob.
Ive clocked up about 170 hrs in Pearl and around 140 hrs in Emerald :)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Ever since the good ol' days of red version.
I loved the whole ev training thing, the new versions made it so much better, so trainin up teams, special double battle combo's, i really got into it, but i havnt played in months, maybe a whole year actually, im over it now.
I never really caught em all...but i can probably beat everyone in a match :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)