Residential Colleges (1 Viewer)

miscer

HSC
So, what are the things we need to bring for college?
Do we need to supply our own doonas/sheets etc? Also, what are some other things that would be important to bring?
When is everyone moving in? My contract date starts on the 6th but I'm moving in on the 14th, is that fine?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You used to be able to get free condoms from the NUSA building, so that's one less thing to think about.

FYI.

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, bring doonas,sheets,pillows,crockery, nothing that you value dearly, and buy a bucket so you dont chunder on your floor when drunk - you'll remember only after its too late and you discover that the bins all have holes in them...
which college did you get into?

miscer

HSC
Haha i dont vomit when I drink, I've done it once when i was like 15 and I still remember how bad the feeling was, so i've never ever gotten drunk to that extent again ;)

And i got into Evatt House

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
congrats! i have a few friends from my school in evatt

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jumb - also used to be able to get "free,reuseable feminine pads" , most disturbing find ever FYI
There are "reuseable" feminine hygene products!? You women disgust me! If I didn't have so much fun with your bits, I'd be so gay.

kfnmpah

HSC
Yes, bring doonas,sheets,pillows,crockery, nothing that you value dearly, and buy a bucket so you dont chunder on your floor when drunk - you'll remember only after its too late and you discover that the bins all have holes in them...
which college did you get into?
you don't need crockery or pillows m8

and i didn't have a bucket but on autonomy day i did a perfect spew into a soup bowl. i was spewing lying on my side, someone was holding it under my mouth, i filled it perfectly to the brim and did not spill a drop

kids please drink responsibly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)