Resignation from NCAP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Hey NCAP buffs,

My resignation from this particular forum has been long overdue. I think most of my disinterest was from petty arguments reforming over and over... particularly to do with religion and all that. I think my efforts ever really lasted about a year, keeping spam and persistent-middle-east-hating-threadmakers consistently banned.

I apologise for becoming so lax about it all eventually. But I did mod this forum for a substantial amount of time with a severe passion for it. I still believe one can make a difference here, people to evaluate their political and moral values. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, but this forum has not only shaped my way of arguing, but made me re-evaluate my political and religious standpoints, so NCAP has a little special place in my heart. :)

I do hope that future mods keep certain threads such as "Does God Exist?" still thriving, as well as maintain MoonlightSonata's NCAP rules.

And for once, I'm going to keep this thread closed, I don't want your comments! I'm still going to be around, I'll be modding Entertainment & HSC Music. I sincerely believe it takes someone more dedicated than what I have been currently to moderate this forum. I'm a little old and out of touch, and I simply do not have the time anymore.

If you wanna know what I'm doing, currently I'm doing work experience at ABC Classic FM, while finishing my last 3 days of a B Music (Composition), ending with a first class honours. I don't know why I'm telling you, but I always liked knowing what the mods are doing when they step down from something.

Wish the best for Iron who should have been mod sooner, like many of us who generally become one...

I feel so arrogant stickying this. I suppose after a short while Alex, you can unsticky it. :)

Hugs and kisses...

Stef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)