Resources and Materials ??? (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
ok wat is the difference between 'Use of appropriate materials' and the selection and justification for resources in the marking criteria of major... aren't resources and materials basically the same thing... this subject is pissing me off!

me121

Premium Member
HSC
ok wat is the difference between 'Use of appropriate materials' and the selection and justification for resources in the marking criteria of major... aren't resources and materials basically the same thing... this subject is pissing me off!
"use of appropriate materials" is in the production component.
"selection and justification of materials, components, processes and other resources" is in the management folio.

i cannot be sure of this as the board is very quiet, but I would guess that one assesses what you write in your folio about your "selection and justification of materials, components, processes and other resources", and the other assess your actual "use of appropriate materials" in the product you produce.

klitzy

HSC
"use of appropriate materials" is in the production component.
"selection and justification of materials, components, processes and other resources" is in the management folio.

i cannot be sure of this as the board is very quiet, but I would guess that one assesses what you write in your folio about your "selection and justification of materials, components, processes and other resources", and the other assess your actual "use of appropriate materials" in the product you produce.
Precisely. In my folio I've got materials as timbers and manufactured boards that I've used, resources I've put everything else that doesn't fit, such as types of finishes. Just dump everything odd into resources. Better include it than leave it out....providing its relevant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)