Resources on the concept of belonging in Shaun Tan's "The Lost Thing" and Robert Fros (1 Viewer)

Mattlimey

HSC
Hi
I need resources on the concept of belonging in Shaun Tan's "The Lost Thing" and Robert Frosts "Acquainted With the Night".
I do have resources but not as much as I would have liked. So could anyone please give me some resources?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Resources on the concept of belonging in Shaun Tan's "The Lost Thing" and Robert

I am selling my band 6 essay that has Tan's picture book as the supplementary text. Check my signature below.

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
Re: Resources on the concept of belonging in Shaun Tan's "The Lost Thing" and Robert

Hi :) 'Acquainted with the night' isn't really the best related text for belonging; it's quite short and not a lot of 'different' elements of belonging that you could adapt to various exam questions. It's brevity means you may also struggle to flesh out 2 decent paragraphs on it if using only 1 related under exam conditions.

My suggestions would be perhaps 'The Mending Wall' by Frost, again, but this poem has more 'belonging' substance. Also, T.S Eliot's 'Rhapsody on a Windy Night' is worth considering :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)