Resources Super Profit Tax Thread (1 Viewer)

Do you support the RSPT?

• Total voters

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Do you think this only because your 'wide reading' hasn't covered the basic economic logic of my argument?
Yeah I understand your promoting arbitrary moralising bullshit trying to get stiglitz to come in your mouth, but seriously

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
The point is in subsection three point dicks we shouldn't tax the industry that we are best at just because the government wants to take their money to make up the slack in the other tax cuts.

How about we stop wasting money on the BER shit, or putting nonviolent drug offenders in gaol (2.8bn per year)

Ugh.

Fuck you conservative cunts
ok let's do all that. aren't we left with the same question?

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
the same question is

"Is government bad"

the answer is, fuck yeah

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
My primary query is 'what is the overall human cost of government'

at the moment it's way too fucking high

-Lemon-

HSC
N/A
Foreigners investing in our shit and buying our shit is good because they buy it in OUR currency, dudes.

Which means we get fucking rich.

Fucking hell lentern do you think Mercantilism is a valid economic framework?
halfwit troll is a halfwit

-Lemon-

HSC
N/A
My primary query is 'what is the overall human cost of government'

at the moment it's way too fucking high
In fact our government value adds.
There's a lot of market failure that needs correcting, and without a government (take a look at Somalia) we'd be far worse off.

Lentern

HSC
No the left are so fervent in their intellectual onanism they assume, wrongly as you do, the claim to intellectual superiority.

Based on the comparative intellects of the right leaning members of these forums (the vast majority if which are polymaths) versus a few idiots who can write florid bullshit, I'd say you're as intellectually valuable as drying semen.

That said you are a catholic so you'd probably lick it up to preserve its viability
Polymaths? Tell me with a head that size how do you fit through a door?

Lentern

HSC
I'd explain it but you're obviously too stupid to understand traversal in 3d space
For someone who is so anti religion its amazing how your nonsense so clearly conjures images of Cardinal George Pell.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ Lol bullshit man no one is going to lose their job over this. It's a tax on super profits, not just regular profit. Mining companies are just making shit up and kicking up a stir because they don't want to pay tax, the cunts.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
^ Lol bullshit man no one is going to lose their job over this. It's a tax on super profits, not just regular profit. Mining companies are just making shit up and kicking up a stir because they don't want to pay tax, the cunts.
you claim to be anti-state

but the you support the state

good job there

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ Hey man, I am anti-state. I'm just more anti-capitalist than anti-statist. I don't support the state, and on the same token I don't support a corporation making massive profits from damaging the environment and then using those profits to spread misinformation, fear-mongering and propaganda about the issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)