Resources! Tonnes! Paper and paapers! Lets trade (1 Viewer)

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
Hey pplz!
i got a large amount of resources which i would like to share. I have lots and lots of trial papers from various skewl like James ruse, Syd bois, syd gurls, north syd gurls, fortstreet, and many others! i have text book resources as well!

i would like to trade with other members so please contact me and trade :)

Email: williamto1986@gmail.com

WILL TOE ^_^

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
As far as past papers go, doesn't Derek have about 150 on his site? If you're looking to trade, then the implication is YOU need something, quite probably more trials to do, so it might be worth your while checking Derek's site yourself. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Slide Rule said:
As far as past papers go, doesn't Derek have about 150 on his site? If you're looking to trade, then the implication is YOU need something, quite probably more trials to do, so it might be worth your while checking Derek's site yourself. :)
But his trials don't have solutions;)

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
Well all the papers i have come with full worked solutions! so yeah its definately worth ur while. So currently i am looking for papers with solutions as well and other resources from other subjects. Also if anyone is interested i have standard packages from the Board of Studies past HSC for these subject:

*Chemistry
*Physics
*Economics
*Business Studies
*English (ADV)

And Kimmeh yeaps! hehehe

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Will Toe said:
Well all the papers i have come with full worked solutions! so yeah its definately worth ur while. So currently i am looking for papers with solutions as well and other resources from other subjects. Also if anyone is interested i have standard packages from the Board of Studies past HSC for these subject:

*Chemistry
*Physics
*Economics
*Business Studies
*English (ADV)

And Kimmeh yeaps! hehehe
Are these the one's downloaded off SBHS intranet?

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
hey kimmeh!

i ain't going tomorows... i still got trials! :( i'll give them to u on cd the week afta

dat o\<@y?

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
some of them were off the SBHS skewl intranet and my papers and solutions are mainly from other sources.

btw how do u know about the SBHS skewl intranet?

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
yeah i have plenty of papers! i have about 200 papers from lots and lots of skewls and about half come with worked solutions! i'll post up a list of papers in a few days times once i get organised... sorri... i still got like a few exams left dats why...

i am looking for papers with worked solutions... there is no point working on papers with no answer to refer to and to check with. u know what i mean?

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
Yes mr buchanan i understand wat you mean, i am not going to upload these papers and solutions and resources onto the net i am just trading them for other papers and only giving them solutions if they request them.

i use the solutions to check my work after i have done them, coz i sometimes have a question or two that i am not sure about and these worked solutions help me work out what i need to do and what i did wrong. some people find this benficial to have solutions but i understand why u wouldn't want to have these around.

thankz for your thoughts :)

CrashOveride

HSC
I too don't see much point doing the exams if you don't have solutions. I'm sure most students would agree with me. You need solutions there just to make sure you are on the right track or if you get stuck or to identify some fundamental problem you keep making.

edd91

HSC
buchanan could you post that Vieta's formula thing

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
yeah my skewl started late and is dragging on for a while :( oh wellz... chem theory and 2 chem pracs in one day! :( 70% weighting! oh dear... and then another physics prac on monday.... then.... i am FINISHED! yay! :)

laters

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
so stupid! 70% in one day! wat happens if i was ill dat day! or had a bad headache! i would be so screwd!

CrashOveride

HSC
The one where the dude who got top in 3unit last year...err Taylors College i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)