Resources! Tonnes! Paper and paapers! Lets trade (1 Viewer)

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
keypad came second in 3u, i think

oh, and Will? ask someone who does Prior, and borrow their internet id/password thingo. Download papers.

if you do 40 trial papers, you'll get over 95 in hsc. Doubt you could ask for more. :-\ To be honest, it sounds as if you have enough already.

but whatever works, hey? ^_^

Last edited:

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
god, I wish I knew who you were, wrx.

:-\

if you see me, come up and say hi, okay?

Last edited:

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
wrx said:
Second what he said ^^^ I am yet to find a generous prior person :( Btw Will u have will toe on the back of ur yr12 jersey right?
yeah i got this on my jersey:

WILL TOE ^_^

look for me pplz :p hehehehe

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
buchanan said:
I haven't always worked in a well resourced school (Taylors). I've also worked in "disadvantaged" schools.

I know from first hand how important boredofstudies is to schools which are not so well resourced.

Today at Church, I spoke to a bishop about boredofstudies and sharing resources.

He said , and I quote (with his permission), "Trading resources can be good to increase the overall number of resources available. However it is a sign of grace to give to those you know can never return the favour". He also mentioned this in his sermon to a very large congregation.

Will Toe, would you be willing to give your papers away with no expectation of anything at all in return?

yes i would be happy to give papers away and expect nothing in return. over the last few days i have had many ask me for papers and i both exchanged and given. i have had many ask me for help on questions and helped to my best ability. i like helping people and will continue to do so. My parents want me to help people and that is what i am doing.

please feel free to ask me questions and for resources, i will do my best to help you. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kimmeh said:
ryan goes to prior.. but i think he's a tight-ass :p
What kinda tight ass shells out >1000 for tutoring?:p
EDIT: I wonder if I started sucking up to him now I might get papers by October:p

Last edited:

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
Yes i am willing to give away resources to people who require and ask for them. i intend to build a website soon and place the papers and resources up and allow students and guests to download them, but until then i am willing to send via email, mail (CD) and through the internet.

I am curious. Why did u close down your site?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Will, I'd greatly appreciate it if you did, as do I greatly appreciate Derek having done so for the period of time which he did so.

Azn_Phoenix

HSC
Will Toe said:
yes i would be happy to give papers away and expect nothing in return. over the last few days i have had many ask me for papers and i both exchanged and given. i have had many ask me for help on questions and helped to my best ability. i like helping people and will continue to do so. My parents want me to help people and that is what i am doing.

please feel free to ask me questions and for resources, i will do my best to help you. :)
Hey Will...do u mind posting up the best HSC-style 4U paper...the one probably most like the HSC

CrashOveride

HSC
I'm only guessing, but past papers could probably be most like the HSC...

phungus

HSC
ahh tofu, always the resourceful one =)
sup man it's phungus

Will Toe said:
Well all the papers i have come with full worked solutions! so yeah its definately worth ur while. So currently i am looking for papers with solutions as well and other resources from other subjects. Also if anyone is interested i have standard packages from the Board of Studies past HSC for these subject:

*Chemistry
*Physics
*Economics
*Business Studies
*English (ADV)

And Kimmeh yeaps! hehehe
/me is interested in Economics, Physics, English (ADV)
can u email em to me or something mate if it aint to big of a problem
thx

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
LOL @ Carslaw...does ne1 know y buchanan closed his site?

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
Hey phungus i'll talk to u online to give u the stuff u want...

This thread has become very confusing and very controverscial, i am not sure wat is happening but it doesn't seem very gud. i believe it is best to close this thread.

in 2 days time i wil delete this thread.

i will keep people updated with new maths information :) but till then good luck to eveyrone doing the HSC.

And btw i am still a student at SBHS and not a UNSW undergraduate.

and also the best prediction of HSC paper 2004? i won't honestly know. my advice, like many others is to do as many papers as u can. the mroe u do the better u will do.

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
in answer to many of you questions on why Mr buchanan's site was closed here is the answer in on this link: http://www4.tpgi.com.au/nanahcub/me2.html

this is wat the link says: (and i quote)

"Some people are questioning why the resources that used to be on this page are no longer here.
A university maths department claiming to be the best are using their undergraduates to do their dirty work. To be the best, they need to get rid of those who are better than them. But by using their undergraduates to do their dirty work, they are not the best. They are the worst.

They have been telling their undergraduates to "curb my enthusiasm".

I haven't the time nor the temperament for mediocrity.

So consider my enthusiasm curbed. The resources that used to be here are no longer here.

Congratulations, Lazarus, turtle_2468, no_arg, and a particular member of the HSC exam committee from the same university.

I'm sure all HSC maths extension 2 students appreciate your concerted effort to shut down my website."

well just to clarify things; i ain't one of those pplz out to get Mr Buchanan i didn't know about this until nows.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
A bit too much like "Bold and the Beautiful" for my liking.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh like wtf, y wud a uni maths dept giv a shit bout a site designed for hsc students this whole thing is screwd, theres jus too much bullshit goin on here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)