~ RESPECT ~ to the death of YAssar Arafat (1 Viewer)

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
Sigh,

an honourable man who gave his life to try to save his ppl of palestine, has passed away.

DaMN,
I can't wait for the successor of him to get out of jail and see what kinda of plans his got for the palestine to batttle against that dickhead "arielle sharon"

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
VanCarBus said:
Sigh,

an honourable man who gave his life to try to save his ppl of palestine, has passed away.

DaMN,
I can't wait for the successor of him to get out of jail and see what kinda of plans his got for the palestine to batttle against that dickhead "arielle sharon"
geez, ur a bit late.........he passed away last week

HSC
VanCarBus said:
Sigh,

DaMN,
both him and sharon were and are fucked....arafat had some degree of 'goodness' in him though

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
VanCarBus said:
Sigh,

DaMN,
Before he became the leader of the PLO he was a terrorist, and on top of that he did very little to discourage terrorist groups such as Hamas, so I would hardly call him honourable.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
VanCarBus said:
Sigh,

y do i get the impression ur being sarcastic and annoyin just like u were in the "fuk the gay cunts" thread

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
That depends entirely on your standpoint though doesnt it.

I think as far as objectively evaluating Arafat you have to do it in terms of relative success's:
He has succeded in bringing the plight of his people to the world's attention.
He has established Palestine as a legal entity and were it not for israeli interventions eg the freezing of the Palestinian Authority's tax revenue and the like then palestine would be in a good position.
Prior to the assasination of the Israeli PM by a jewish terrorist and the igniting of the current intafada by Ariel Sharon Israel/Palestine relations were the best they have been.
He succesfully transformed the PLO and other terrorist groups into a legitimate and non-terrorist governmnet.

digmahstigma

HSC
withoutaface said:
Before he became the leader of the PLO he was a terrorist, and on top of that he did very little to discourage terrorist groups such as Hamas, so I would hardly call him honourable.
Actually, he did a lot more to discourage them then he gets credit for, especially considering how much pressure he was under from nationalists and the like.

i respected him quite a lot for that

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
VanCarBus said:
Sigh,

DaMN,

For once i agree with you......

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I don't. I don't like the idea of separating the country. If we allowed it to happen, then it would set a precedent saying that we do not respect sovereignty of Israel over that territory, and separatist groups like those in Taiwan Province would follow that bad example.

B

Bambul

VanCarBus said:
Sigh,

DaMN,
You bozo. It's spelt "Ariel"! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)