Result check service 2023 (1 Viewer)

No surprises

HSC
Anyone gonna buy that? So expensive but I think I might still gonna buy it for some subjects I care

btw a question…will I be able to see my mark for multiple choice and short answers?like will I be able to know which one I got wrong/how many marks I got?

carrotsss

HSC
You can see your marks for each individual question if you buy it last time I checked.

I don’t think I’ll buy mine though, ngl I just think of all the other things I could do with that money and it just doesn’t really seem worth it

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
how much is it??
results check is 40 bucks for english, and 21 for each course otherwise, according to the nesa website [i was actually scrolling through the site yesterday, i'm kinda curious to know my results for english + modern but my god english is way too much]

nsw..wollongong

HSC
results check is 40 bucks for english, and 21 for each course otherwise, according to the nesa website [i was actually scrolling through the site yesterday, i'm kinda curious to know my results for english + modern but my god english is way too much]
wtf assume u did like 8 exams, thats $206

HSC
Anyone gonna buy that? So expensive but I think I might still gonna buy it for some subjects I care

btw a question…will I be able to see my mark for multiple choice and short answers?like will I be able to know which one I got wrong/how many marks I got?
Unrelated but i love your username...is that a radiohead reference? :)

TankKuno

HSC
You can see your marks for each individual question if you buy it last time I checked.

I don’t think I’ll buy mine though, ngl I just think of all the other things I could do with that money and it just doesn’t really seem worth it
yeah and ur getting like 99.95 anyways so, no need to check any answers since you got them all correct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)