Results and Predictions (Semester 2 2008) (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
stazi said:
hahah nice work
Aww thanks :eek: I went back on WebCT, and it's really strange--over the last few days, the subjects have progressively been removed until there was only one left (the one that I've just passed), but when I went back in just now (just an irrational thing to check it's disappeared seeing as I've passed), one of the subjects that got taken off is now back on! Has anyone experienced this before?

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^^Shush you, I hope not :eek: the subject that I just passed, is still up. I think I forgot to mention that.

HSC
goony said:
You have 1,337 posts. Stop posting. Take in the moment.

haha good spot. Am ruining it now :(

amber44 said:
A friend of mine has just got a reply from our favourite Sociology lecturer, Annette Falahey, and she said that the department examiners have meet but that the Arts Faculty examiners have yet to meet up. She said that results she be available before Christmas. BOOO!
:(

Before Christmas could mean tomorrow!

amber44

HSC
Silver Persian said:
:(

Before Christmas could mean tomorrow!
If the Arts Faculty examiners have yet to meet up then I'd say it's probably another 7 days minimum before we get anything.

HSC
amber44 said:
If the Arts Faculty examiners have yet to meet up then I'd say it's probably another 7 days minimum before we get anything.
Yeah probably :(

I've now got 90% of my GCST3601 mark back. Looks like a 76-7ish, which is about what I predicted

lala2

Banned
HSC
I knew I was asking for much, but it was never going to happen, to get three results in one day. Anyway, partially achieved, with 2 results released today and one more to go:

PHAR 3602 Dispensing 83.0 Distinction
PHAR 3610 Medicinal Chemistry 3B 65.0 Credit
PHAR 3615 Pharmacy Practice 3B 70.0 Credit
PHAR 3631 Physical Pharmaceutics and Formulation B Result not yet available

I dunno, but has anyone else noticed the results are usually posted in the afternoon? I've resorted to only checking in the afternoon. Pharm prac came out at about 1pm, med chem just before 3pm. I think this is my third 65 out of four med chem subjects. lol! Anyway, I'm happy I'm not (yet) in a something-four club. But I am going to chase up that D and see if I can turn it into an HD.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
amber44 said:
A friend of mine has just got a reply from our favourite Sociology lecturer, Annette Falahey, and she said that the department examiners have meet but that the Arts Faculty examiners have yet to meet up. She said that results she be available before Christmas. BOOO!
i didn't know that there was a separate faculty-wide thing after the department examiners meet. why is that necessary?

amber44

HSC
Triangulum said:
i didn't know that there was a separate faculty-wide thing after the department examiners meet. why is that necessary?
Who the hell knows. Maybe to make sure all marks are hunky dorry before they go out. This is the Arts Faculty after all there could be millions of reasons for anything they do.

Looking Glass

HSC
PHYS1003 Physics 1 (Technological) 72.0 Credit

Damn. Was sure I'd get more than this.

485h324s

HSC
N/A
hey im wondering what do they mean by "incomplete"

MBLG 1001 Molecular Biology and Genetics (Intro) Incomplete

all my friends have gotten their results for this particular unit.

thanks

imyh

HSC
485h324s said:
hey im wondering what do they mean by "incomplete"

MBLG 1001 Molecular Biology and Genetics (Intro) Incomplete

all my friends have gotten their results for this particular unit.

thanks

ohno mblg is out?! i even dare to check my marks. ): how did your friends do?

485h324s

HSC
N/A
imyh said:
ohno mblg is out?! i even dare to check my marks. ): how did your friends do?
they passed, made it seem easy im sure ull pass, most of my friends didnt do any of the short answers and they still passed so yeah

HSC
amber44 said:
Although according to Sir Nebs English results are coming out...maybe Annette meant that SSPS results wouldn't be out for a while rather than Arts Faculty

Or maybe she has no effing idea about anything. :idea:

amber44

HSC
Silver Persian said:
Although according to Sir Nebs English results are coming out...maybe Annette meant that SSPS results wouldn't be out for a while rather than Arts Faculty

Or maybe she has no effing idea about anything. :idea:
LOL, could possibly be just the SSPS office.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)