Results and Predictions (Semester 2 2008) (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Semester 2
Alpha Digit Unit of Study Name Mark Grade
ELEC 3506 Data Communications and the Internet Result not yet available
ELEC 3609 Internet Software Platforms Result not yet available
INFS 2030 e-Commerce Business Models 83.0 Distinction
INFS 3030 BIS Assurance and Control 85.0 High Distinction
:guitar:

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
man, INFS gets released fast!
ELEC wil be the LAST to get released, a day before sem 1 2009

lala2

Banned
HSC
Too scared to predict, but can't help myself:

Dispensing--hoping for a Distinction. And I mean, I really want it. It'll alleviate my losses from the last two semesters plus I'm really confident I can achieve it, plus it'll only be the third subject where I get a Distinction or higher. Fingers crossed!

Med Chem--Credit. I think raw mark wise I would definitely get a distinction, but because everyone did really well it'll scale down. So, knowing my luck, I'll get yet another 74.

Pharm Prac--I'm pretty sure I passed the theoretical component, but OSCE I don't know. If I passed OSCE I would probably get a high pass (not credit though), but if I didn't, I will get a fail. Hate how you have to pass certain components to pass the course.

PhysForm--really don't want to think about it. The optimist in me hopes for a pass, but the chance of failing is very real. So eep. So I will not predict and jinx myself.

Come on Dec 1st and open up!

HSC
I've checked for results three times already, despite knowing that it will be at least 2-3 weeks before arts faculty stuff starts coming out :( v. irrational.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Not fair my results are locked out till 1st December for some reason, anyway atleast I know i got 64/70 for MKTG and hoping for 25/30 in the final, so estimating 89 and the Synovate award.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Silver Persian said:
no its not :(

SCLG average is about 86

Overall average is about 82

*shakes fist at poor first year first semester*
haha...so your sclg average is like my mktg average and your overall average is like my overall average :p

KarmaKitten

HSC
I haven't checked results once yet. I refuse. I shall wait till this thread gets filled with results before i check. I have been disapointed too many times by sydney uni...
too... many....times

stazi

Nightman
HSC
guys, remember there is a way to check your results between 9am-4pm. Whilst I can't remember the exact procedure, the easiest way is to access them when you can, and jot down the link that it gives you. Then when it's locked again just go into myuni, go into self-admin, and enter that link into your browser.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep, probably. the link varies for each individual based on their degree code. from memory, that code can be found by going into subject modifications or something like that. or waiting until it's unlocked for some mad copy-pasta skillzzzz

e.g. https://ssa.usyd.edu.au/ssa/examresults/courseresults.jsp?degreeid=5393 (for com lib).

Then again, it'd be pretty silly checking it until late next week, as the chance of any results coming out for ages is close to 0.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
yea i just found that post... however the url doesnt even work. is it because the course id code u put in isnt an actual course code?

edit. wait yes it was a real course code for com lib, but it should be working shouldnt it?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Tommy_69 said:
edit. wait yes it was a real course code for com lib, but it should be working shouldnt it?
It works if you're enrolled in Commerce (Liberal Studies). You are not.

Other E&B courses:
Commerce: 6895
Commerce/Arts: 30319
Commerce/Engineering: 5518
Commerce/IT: 30498
Commerce/Law: 6896
Commerce/Science: 30320
Economics: 6897
Economics/Law: 6898
Engineering/IT:
Engineering: 5504
Engineering/Science: 5519
Engineering/Arts: 5520
Engineering/Law: 5522
Engineering/Medical Science: 6058
IT: 30497
IT/Arts: 30660
IT/Medical Science: 30661
IT/Science: 30662
Computer Science: 30549

Last edited:

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Yes the link does work even if your results are locked out till X date. Here are step by step instructions on how to access your results.

1. Log into my uni
2. Enter the following link into the browser:
https://ssa.usyd.edu.au/ssa/examres...our corse code 3. Enjoy seeing your results

stazi

Nightman
HSC
should be getting most of my gender studies result today in the mail. unless SOPHI are lazy and sent it out after 6pm, which means I'd get it thursgay. i may get my first pass in that subject :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
I thought I'd try my luck and managed to go all the way in, only to find:

PHAR 3602 Dispensing Result not yet available
PHAR 3610 Medicinal Chemistry 3B Result not yet available
PHAR 3615 Pharmacy Practice 3B Result not yet available
PHAR 3631 Physical Pharmaceutics and Formulation B Result not yet available

Well, no news is good news I suppose...and that's very untimely of PhysForm not to be released by now. Last year they released their results in the second week of exams. Maybe because this subject coordinator, I can see him taking his time as opposed to last year's where you can so see him just wanting to get everything over and done with quickly.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
confirmed, and not scaled.yay

MKTG 3112 Marketing Communications 90.0 High Distinction

04er

HSC
how did you get ur results so quick?

just got my xbox, what do i need to send you? just a pic of me holding it? do you require a scan of the receipt?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
been pretty lucky.

pic of you holding it + scan of the receipt + address + choice of gaymes (do a top-3 in case they don thave any in stock)

edit: and fuck SOPHI. the paper isnt here again. so much for sending it out. fucking cunts.

HSC
Dear Student

A marked assignment for the unit of study HSTY3601 is now ready for you to collect from the SOPHI office. Please collect your work within 14 days from today. A student ID card must be shown when collecting assignments.

Please note: The SOPHI office is unable to hold assignments indefinitely. All unclaimed assignments will be destroyed.

I don't do HSTY3601....There isn't even a HSTY3601 course, is there? I thought all the senior history units were cancelled???!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)