Results are out? (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
How did you guys find out about this?
I'm guessing louie had a lot of credit to spare which expires soon so he started texting every number he could see, lmao jk.
Man, im mad i didn't trust it earlier

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I'm guessing louie had a lot of credit to spare which expires soon so he started texting every number he could see, lmao jk.

Trust me, best 25c I have ever spent on a text :p

Aysce

HSC
You have to admit though, it looked pretty suspicious :haha:

Examine

same
HSC
You have to admit though, it looked pretty suspicious :haha:
Yeah, texting a random mobile number you found on the internet your student number and hsc pin might not be the best idea.

cheepy5

HSC
Yeah, texting a random mobile number you found on the internet your student number and hsc pin might not be the best idea.
the number is on the students online website so its a legit number

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
but if you put the number into google you would of seen that it is actually the BOS number

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
It wasn't a random number though!

It's clearly on the students online site, run by BOS.

Plus, this blew up earlier this morning. Before I texted, a few of my friends had confirmed getting a reply with results, so then I tried!

I'll work on putting up a screen shot give me a second.

lgnorance

HSC
Number belonged to BOS so it was all good. There's a way you can pull a prank by sending a fake msg from BOS but.

lgnorance

HSC
Number belonged to BOS so it was all good. There's a way you can pull a prank by sending a fake msg from BOS but.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Wouldn't be the first time BOS / UAC have mistakenly allowed access to something early.

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
It's weird.

Seeing as we are meant to get 3 sets of marks, and we only got one, people suspect that this is only a RAW or maybe SCALED exam mark.

It's highly unlikely that they would have actually sent out the final HSC marks before their specified date of December 19th.

So someth1ng, don't worry about it if you are disappointed, the marks in my text are lower than I expected. This is the same with my friends as well!

This is by no means an official notification of final HSC marks considering it would be any of three possible marks.

Here is a screen shot:

IMG_1556.jpg

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It's weird.

Seeing as we are meant to get 3 sets of marks, and we only got one, people suspect that this is only a RAW or maybe SCALED exam mark.

It's highly unlikely that they would have actually sent out the final HSC marks before their specified date of December 19th.

So someth1ng, don't worry about it if you are disappointed, the marks in my text are lower than I expected. This is the same with my friends as well!

This is by no means an official notification of final HSC marks considering it would be any of three possible marks.

View attachment 27247
The SMS only ever contains the HSC Mark. It never contains the Assessment Mark or Exam Mark.

lgnorance

HSC
It's weird.

Here is a screen shot:

View attachment 27247
Nope, it's the final mark. The average of your school mark and your assessment mark.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
looking at that text, i think they are your final overall marks. I remember when my brother got his results by text last year it was set out exactly like that, he only got one mark for each subject then a number after saying what band he got.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
It's weird.

Here is a screen shot:

View attachment 27247
I was accelerated and got a text last year. They only give you the final HSC mark through text.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)