Results for semester 1/2010 (1 Viewer)

keithwf

HSC
N/A
hey everyone
is it all the results will be up on 13th July or just some of them?
Thanks heaps!:guitar:

tajid73

HSC
pretty sure all of them. wont be fair if they release not all of the marks. Some people have finished their exams like at 11th but have to wait for more than a month for the results, I think the reason is so that all marks would be posted at the same time.
But my friend just told me this morning that during one of his exams, someone on purpose made the fire alarm rang so the exam got cancelled but then it gets cancelled for 3 weeks which i think means the test would be after the result so there might be some exceptions.

blackrider89

HSC
pretty sure all of them. wont be fair if they release not all of the marks. Some people have finished their exams like at 11th but have to wait for more than a month for the results, I think the reason is so that all marks would be posted at the same time.
But my friend just told me this morning that during one of his exams, someone on purpose made the fire alarm rang so the exam got cancelled but then it gets cancelled for 3 weeks which i think means the test would be after the result so there might be some exceptions.
What the hell was it man? I sometimes make joke about doing something like that to get exams cancelled but never in my wildest dream have I imagined it would happen...

Mathmatics85

HSC
Looks like whoever rang the fire alarm did not even have enough assessment marks to apply for a special consideration. pity those innocent ones...I can imagine how hard they studied just for that exam day.

tajid73

HSC
Exactly. Can you imagine what would those ppl who already booked in and paid plane ticket and accommodation and can't go because of this feel? It is just so selfish to do this.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Exactly. Can you imagine what would those ppl who already booked in and paid plane ticket and accommodation and can't go because of this feel? It is just so selfish to do this.

Shit brah that thought never occured to me, if someone did that in the sem 2 exams and id smash his/her head.

MOFOS

virus_89

HSC
geez, it feels like it takes age for results to be released

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
probably check mine 7 or 8 am in the morning. But if i can get in at 12, that would be good.

onur91

HSC
N/A
12:01 to be exact. I think it's for the best if you login like 20 minutes prior, and just keep refreshing.

Best of luck to everyone.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Yay.
HD - Anc hist
HD - anc hist
D - law
C - law
P - lol modern Greek

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
AHIS200 - HD
AHIS230 - HD
AHIS308 - D Finally pushed into the higher marks with my Classical Greek, so fucking happy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)