Results in Standard English Trial Exam (1 Viewer)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
typo.. hehe

i think my teacher r hard markers*** thats what i meant.. :p

anyways b0nb0n... u meanie!! me mish u!! :p :p hmm...i need ur help with maths...!!! hahaha :D

|YaKuZa|EyEz On

Don't worry

don't worry man those guys are just better motivated than us, i got 61% and i died in the first one paper, the Area of study change one on like poems n shit fucking got shot down 6 / 15 :(

COMPREHENSIVE

My school's is so stupid, sometimes i wonder if the teachers even read the essays before writing the stupid comments and marks.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
As you can imagine my marks were hopless:
Paper one
Sec1- 9.5/15
Sec2- 7/15
Sec3- 12/15
Paper two
8/20
13/20
14/20
Total- 63.5/105

What makes it worse is that a certian racist bitch gives high marks to all these skips who barley spell, she can't stand all Asians from Lebs to Japaness.

She is going to get it all back on muck up day (wicked laugh)
Every one is looking foward to making it the worst day of her life
(more wicked laughing):D :D :D PAYBACK

Trym_666

above 90%

anyone got above 90%

i only got 86% in da trial, but it wasnt a catholic paper or anything like that.

anyone doing consumerism?

A ll the ppl in this forum did pretty damn good in their english how do you do it? I just remeber at my school hardly anyone passed their English in standard not sure about exact marks cos I do adv, but I know for a fact that teachers at my school are hard markers cos they've been given out bad marks for like the past 20 yrs or so, they are well experienced HSC markers who used to teach at various selective schools, especially the head of English, and I think the average was like 32%, and they even gave this guy like 2/20, surely it deserves much more. I read his response and I thought that he should have gotten higher, but I'm no expert on English.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Slice of heaven
A ll the ppl in this forum did pretty damn good in their english how do you do it? I just remeber at my school hardly anyone passed their English in standard not sure about exact marks cos I do adv, but I know for a fact that teachers at my school are hard markers cos they've been given out bad marks for like the past 20 yrs or so, they are well experienced HSC markers who used to teach at various selective schools, especially the head of English, and I think the average was like 32%, and they even gave this guy like 2/20, surely it deserves much more. I read his response and I thought that he should have gotten higher, but I'm no expert on English.
hey i didn't do damn good :p i'm not even passin man! :rolleyes:

well our skool one of my friend got 1/20!! hmmm... poor him

Julianne=P

I got 70% in my catholic trial i think the top was 72% also, so i was stoked, I stuffed up big time in the AOS essay i got 8/15 was this everyone elses majopr stuff up? I hate doing it, i thought i did really good too...lol...ah well, we did a speech and i used the same info and got 84%, i think i just didnt answer the question properly in t he exam...it was just a prepared essay copied out in the exam...How shit was the Shoe-Horn Sonata question? I thought i bombed out in that but i got 14/20 which is not bad...for me...congrats to some of the people on this site...u killed it!

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
I didn't do too well in my trials. But I still managed to come 15th or 16th out of 71, for the Standard course at my school.

These are my results:
Paper 1: Area of Study
Section I- 6.5/15
Section II- 8/15
Section III- 9/15

Paper 2: Modules
Section I- Dialogue: 14/20
Sction II- Nonfiction, Film, Media or Multimedia: 16/20
Section III- Consumerism: 12/20

Yeah :(
I stuffed up a bit didn't I? Especially in Paper 1 :mad:

Last edited:

i hate HSC

Been there done that
HSC
Catholic Trial Results

I got 88/105 which is about 84% and I came first out of 99 students. Heaps of people failed too but its all good. I think the lowest was 30% or so???

tropical punch

catholic Trials

1st Paper:
Section 1: 10/15
Section 2: 9/15
Section 3(My Place): 14/15

2nd Paper:
Section 1(The Club): 15/20
Section 2(Briar Rose): 14/20
Section 3 (Consumerism:14/20

overall 72%

Shocker_85

Originally posted by Yellow
Paper 1:
Section I - 10/15
Section II - 14/15
Section III - 13/15

Paper 2:
Dialogue - 17/20
Wilfred Owen - 17/20
Institution and Personal Experience - 18/20

I scored a total of 85% which i was very happy with although i stuffed up Section I. That was the highest at my school.
Hi! i am going 2 start year 12 next week, cud u plz tell me how 2 get such a high mark like 85% in English.
Thanks

Marty

HSC
79%

u just gotta work--or be naturally gifted like me and some how get away with doing nothing all year......
i dunno

vignesh

aos
section 1 - 13/15
section 2 - 7/15 :rolleyes:
section 3 - 12/15

modules
mod 1 images - 16/20
mod 2 film - 14/20
mod 3 'raw' - 14/20

ended up with 72%
could've done better eh?
came 2nd in school ..... top mark was 79%

Yellow

Hi! i am going 2 start year 12 next week, cud u plz tell me how 2 get such a high mark like 85% in English.
practice! and then you'll find that there's only a certain number of ways a question on each module can be asked.

or maybe my teachers are just really leniant markers. they say it comes down to a scaling process. they compare the two best and see if the other one deserves a higher mark than the other - or something like that. i dunnnnoo. but apparently, i don't write as much as the others.

eheheh, can't even spell lenient. :eek:

Last edited:

Yellow

ohh that. that was a fluke! before the exam, we were practising on some questions and one of them required us to write a story. so i answered it but not in 40 mins - more like 1.5 hours. and thinking of an idea took a whole day. the question on the trial paper was similar so i just used that story, but slightly modified to satisfy the question.

it's about this little 3 year old girl who interprets things differently, causing an adult to change her perspective on a particular issue. the teacher said it had too much dialogue to fully deserve a 15.

Dumbarse

too much dialogue to deserve a 15 hey
how many pages??

i'm still looking for an idea for creative writing, i dont wanna get in the exam and freak out with nothing to write :bomb:

Yellow

it was 2 and a half, i think. yeh, around there. but coz it had heaps of dialogue, the lines were only about a quarter filled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)