Results: Semester 1, 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I can't wait until Saturday evening. It'll be my bitching day about lecturers who disappear and about lecturers who don't release any results or give work back.

lala2

Banned
HSC
omg...so shocked! I was checking my results for the gazillionth time today and wasn't expecting anything, but BIOL1101 just came up! :eek: Must've been loaded on just this afternoon because when I checked at midday today there was nothing.

71--Credit. As according to my hypothesis that since my best mark was a Credit, and my worst mark was a Credit, that anything else would be...a Credit.

Very relieved--didn't want to have to repeat just because the exam was soooo hard! I guess I knew I was probably going to pass because I only needed to get about 25% of the exam correct to pass, but I was worried just how well I would pass--and 71 is way better than the range of 50-55 I was thinking about. Even at one point I was worried I was gonna get 49 or something! :eek:

I guess crapping along about literally anything that you think is even remotely related to the question can get you some marks--I crapped on about probes for the infamous 7 mark question on microarrays, for all you BIOL1101's out there! Hopefully Human Biology is better next semester!

fush

HSC
78 Distinction for Structural Mechanics, its ok! i kinda thought i would do better though

frootloop

HSC
so been away for a week and the first thing I do when I get back is check BOS to see if anyone in my course got their results... such a dork. lol

congrats lala2! :D and everyone else that has gotten their results back.

got a D (81) for Bio (BIOL1001)... but that wasn't what I was worried about. I didn't care how I did in that exam-- but Chem......... I PASSED (62)! I'm so over the moon right now! Considering I didn't do a third of the final exam and ended up getting a high-ish pass anyway. ALSO considering like everyone in the course (Pharmacy) is a whiz at chem and the marks were probably scaled or whatever. :D Wow I feel great.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hey frootloop! :D Welcome back! Congrats on passing Chem, though I was sure that you would've. Congrats also on your outstanding Bio mark! That final exam was sooooo hard, so I'm glad I passed relatively well.

sharks05

HSC
FINALLY ....Okay here are my complete set : D

Maladaptive- 78-D
Applied Physiology-81-D
Body Systems Structure and Function II and Pharmacology for Physiotherapists-93-HD
Physiotherapy Clinical observation and Practice-90-HD
Professional Physiotherapy Practice-81-D
Evidence Based Physiotherapy-80-D

Good set of marks considering I want to eventually get into something else other than physio....

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
scraped in a credit in phys1001 with a mark of 65, i'm happy with that.

Adam

HSC
Engineering in Society - 61
Concrete Structures - 28 (stupidly hard)
Fluid and Environmental Engineering - 46
Project Appraisal - 50 (yay first 50)

Hardest semester yet by far, damn 3rd year, not too bad considering....

nemuca

Ultimate Bludger!!
HSC
Been checking results like twice a day for the past few days, and I kinda gave up after this morning. Then got results for two subjects back when I least expect them.

Korean 1 - 76 (Distinction)
Psychology 1001 - 87 (High Distinction)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
congrats on the psych mark. hahah and it usually happens this way. last year in sem 1 I gave up checking as it was the weekend (after checking compulsively about 40+ times/day). Wake up, watch a movie, play some xbox. Then I decide to log on bos at about 4pm. BANG everyone's discussing their results. 2 results were released saturday morning.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
townie said:
no hooray more like FUCK! :(

I'm so scared to check. I may not even check til Monday just incase it's bad and I ruin my weekend.

I haven't gotten anything back! Usually I get mine pretty early on, but I'm being kept in suspense and it's driving me nuts.

I officially have Obsessive Checking Disorder.

tennille

HSC
This is so frustrating. You get excited when you see one of your results are up, and they don't put the others up until about a week later. It's like they're teasing you. :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Code:
Summer School
Alpha	Digit	Unit of Study Name	Mark	Grade
PSYC	1002	Psychology 1002	75.0	Distinction

Semester 1
Alpha	Digit	Unit of Study Name	                    Mark	Grade
IBUS	2101	International Business Strategy		           Result not yet available
IBUS	3101	International Business Alliances		    Result not yet available
MKTG	3121	Advertising: Creative Principles		    Result not yet available
PSYC	1001	Psychology 1001	                           69.0	       Credit
how lame. i got excited i got a result, but then realised it was just psych putting up the mark on myuni, as opposed to just webct

lala2

Banned
HSC
Congratulations Malfoy! That's amazing! Not even like's it's a low HD, but a really solidly excellent HD! And yeah, stazi, that would be such an anti-climax! Only one more result to go for me!

J

jhakka

Malfoy said:
remember how i said i didn't care about anything other than getting back my mark in eduf1018, since i was sitting on a stupidly high mark prior to the exam? well... guess what just came in?

91 in eduf1018! :D :D :D :D

my very first uni mark is an hd... i feel like i'm going to jump around the room in joy....
Well done! That's fantastic. :D

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Fucking lame. One result back, and it's for Legal Research, the one subject I really couldn't give two shits about, especially since it's marked pass/fail.

LAWS1008 - "Satisfied Requirements".

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
yeah, i got a 75 in claw1001 lol just got in for the D. so two Ds out of 4 so far, just waiting for metrics and micro now. seriously how long will this take, we did metrics and micro early in the first week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)