results =) (1 Viewer)

Evermore_77

My teacher is so bad when it comes to adding up the marks shes given. When I got my paper back it sed 53%. I was hell bummed coz I thought I'd done a little betta BUT then I added the marks up myself and I really got 70. So yeh.
U guys are all smarty bums!! Grr to all of u who got over 80! It's not fair, I know the stuff but I can never actually write it well enough for the exam, or I interpret the question wrong.
But its all good, just have to do betterin the actual HSC!

Kimmi_R

mishka said:
no, not all teachers have to mark by the same criteria because not everyone does the same trial paper... my teacher wrote our trial herself, so the marking criteria could be a little different :)

anyway, i got another 5 marks for my extended responses, so i'm feeling better!!!
i ment in the actuall HSC all the marking teachers have to mark by the sam criteria, and yeah they would be similar because even though each teacher sets their own tests in the trials we all still study the same stuff eg parents and carers, needs and wants all the basic stuff

mishka

HSC
N/A
well i was referring to the trials, sorry! :eek: i don't mean the outcomes either (of course, they're the same for everyone), but there is usually a specific sheet used that outlines all the possible answers, and a guide to the type of marks you get for mentioning x, y, and z.

so in the HSC, the criteria is the same for everyone (same test), but for trials, the criteria (unless the same test was given) cannot be the same as questions could be different, therefore requiring a different set of guidelines...

mishka

HSC
N/A
74... i'm ok with that - kept my 1st ranking so yeah.... :p

ChRiS_2004

Hey there guys. I thought i might say a quick good luck to every one for their CAFS exams. It should be good. CAFS is easy you should all pass and do well too. I got 93% for my trial and achieved first in class for it as well. I also attained a school based assessment mark for CAFS that was 95% using all my percentages and assessment marks from the assessment scheldule that we get at school. So if anyne is having trouble drop me a line at billabong_024@hotmail.com
Hope it all goes well.
CHRIS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)