Retail Operations (1 Viewer)

scandal

HSC
I dont but my school did - i am really good friends with the girl that came first in the state in retail

Stargal

wow. tell her congrats! Is there a way i can like email her so i can ask her some questions abt retail? is she like a member here?

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Dont try and do your best in this subject. In the end all that really matters is your final HSC test. Thats all that counts. Of course you'll need to hand in assessment thinga's but dont go out of your way to get 100% in the assessments cause they dont mean anything!

Stargal

Yeh i noe! man so annoyed at the whole thing comin down to one exam. But yeh its not as hard as other subjects so i guess thats why they do that

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i had friends who did it too- they said it was hard work since u had work experience and stuff that u had to do...but it was good in the sense that they found a job in retail as soon as they left school (alot of the students that is). :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Retail isn't high on my priority list, though I've met people who have built solid careers in it. The pay isn't quite like Law, and the conditions aren't quite like Business, but it's good honest work and you come home to a good life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)