Retail Operations (1 Viewer)

stace212

How'd evryone go?

Seems as if there aren't many people that did Retail this year, no one's really posting anyways!

I finished in an hr and 15, wrote 6 pages for first essay, and 5.5 for second. Was pretty easy I thought, although friends said they hated the multiple choice.

baby706

hey i do retail

i thought it was pretty fair and i finished like 20mins early

marilyn_440

ret

hey i did retail...it was ok i finished about 10mins early...i wrote about 6 pages for the first question and only 2 pages on the second...do you think it brings ur UAI down heaps??? my friend said her sister did retail and she got good marks but got a UAI of about 53 cos they put u in a low scaling/academic group??? i'm heaps worried cos i'm aiming for 80's and 90's in my other subjects and a uai in the high 80's... oh no!

baby706

hey thats like me but my teacher said if u do well in it it wont scale u down so dont worry! if u did well in ur other subjects u will probably do well in retail coz its relatively easy :D

stace212

Yup, if you do well it shouldnt make a difference - plus how many units are you doing? coz if ur doin 13 or more you can have it not count (13 cause most retail courses are 3unit)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)