• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Revealed: UK’s first official sharia courts (1 Viewer)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Okay, so I can't be fucked reading the article, but can someone tell me: Do people opt to have their case heard in this court, or is it compulsory to have your case heard in a Sharia court if you're a Muslim?

HSC
you're just an ignorant stupid fuck to get any dispute settled a sharia court if you were female. But seriously, as a male id opt for it. lol

Last edited:

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
"There are concerns that women who agree to go to tribunal courts are getting worse deals because Islamic law favours men.

Siddiqi said that in a recent inheritance dispute handled by the court in Nuneaton, the estate of a Midlands man was divided between three daughters and two sons.

The judges on the panel gave the sons twice as much as the daughters, in accordance with sharia. Had the family gone to a normal British court, the daughters would have got equal amounts.

In the six cases of domestic violence, Siddiqi said the judges ordered the husbands to take anger management classes and mentoring from community elders. There was no further punishment.

In each case, the women subsequently withdrew the complaints they had lodged with the police and the police stopped their investigations."

Fucking disgusting.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Oh yeah but nah the Islamification of Europe is just a myth tho okay guyz.

-_-

HSC
yeah bro, 2% of eruope are islams and they are going to take it over manz.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
F them, they are taking over the world.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quik.

HSC
Link isn't working for me but assuming from the title etc, fucking retarded move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)